chapter 6: What am i going to do

The psychology building.

Red (POV)

There it was my timetable, the piece of information that would define how the next 2 years of my life would play out.

Breathe in, breathe out

I repeated that mantra as I glanced over to Tyler's time table, I'm screwed. Please tell me this is just a bad dream. He only has 2 subjects and homeroom with me. I'm guessing homeroom is just like a form room back in the U.K. I saw sympathy in Tyler's eyes as he tried to comfort me. I realised we were in the middle of the corridor after the comforting was abruptly stopped as I was barged onto the floor.

My eyes flicker between colours as Dawn was trying to come out but I managed to suppress him and tried to assess the current situation. I looked over to Tyler once again but this time all I could see was anger. I was then brought to the large group of people in front of me, all staring. It was Phoenix ,the girl from the other night clinging to his arm and obviously I didn't know the others. This is really, really bad.

There was an evident smirk on all of their smug little faces. Why do I feel like I'm in a Chinese historical drama and Phoenix is the emperor and they are his concubines. Could my life get anymore strange. I laugh at that point and I wish I hadn't. It's one of them moments where you wish you could put anything you say and put it back in your mouth.

"Come on guys the omegas not worth it , leave it for later or tomorrow" one of them said. After a bit of moaning by some of them they decided to leave, I was really confused. Tyler looked relieved and picked me up from the floor.

"Are you hurt, anything permanently damaged?" He asked, while dusting me off. I told him I was fine just a bit winded from the sudden impact. I could feel my stress level rise but I didn't find it logical to give in to it. After remembering where I was, I looked down to my phone to check the time, we had five minutes to get to home room. We then proceeded to find were the room actually was. After traversing towards the psychology building which was luckily the closest to where we were, we finally found the homeroom. I became a nervous wreck and my mind came up with worst case scenarios, like when you're on a plane and you list all the possible ways you could die.

Breathe in, breathe out

I felt that I would be saying that many times today. As Tyler opened the door, it went silent, so silent you could hear a pin drop. I shuffled into the room and was greeted by a giant smile from the teacher. She had long wavy hair and a welcoming persona so I felt at ease.

"I'm your home room teacher Miss Eastwood,"she said and shook both mine and Tyler's hand "don't be shy,introduce yourselves"

I then turned to see the people in this class. Why? Why is the Moon Goddess against me? There they were all there Phoenix and his "squad", he had his girlfriend in his lap and they kept snogging. My eyes wondered to the two empty seats in front of a boy and a girl. Tyler introduced himself and someone asked him if he was in a relationship he blushed and said no. Then it was my turn as I told everyone my name and I kid you not I saw someone swoon, that's a first. I was asked where I got my accent, mine is slightly more posh than Tyler's because of who I spoke to the most. We were then told to sit in the empty seat.

The path through was daunting, one slip up and people who aren't in the pack will turn on you. One mess up and you can say goodbye to a social life - even a small one. My heart beat was erratic as Tyler guided us safely to our seat. I felt a sudden tap on my shoulder. I turned around to a beautiful girl smile at me.

"Hey, you're new that's cool, I'm Grace Arlington and that grumpy bunny is Alistair my twin," she said while pointing at the boy. While looking at him he had many tattoos, isn't that illegal. Grace was more out going while Alistair was mysterious, they fit each other. My attention was quickly brought back to the teacher and how it was a new year and fresh start for everyone, great doesn't every teacher say that.