Chapter 2 - meeting the apha and his son

Red(POV)

I was rudely awakened by Tyler who was tapping me,repeatedly.

"What do you want, I was having the best dream ever?" I asked irritated and at that point gave him my best death glare.

"I woke you up so you didn't miss the landing, dummy" Tyler explained in a 'duh' tone. I then looked out the window and saw land which I had to assume was America. I was so excited to finally see the place but also nervous at the same time, it was a whole new place. The captain came onto the speakers and said to prepare for landing and that it was 15 degrees, it's just the same temperature back home.

I looked over to my brother, it looked like he had just finished watching "it" personally I don't like horror films too many jump scares. The plane was soon landing and I said good bye to my seat. We were then ushered like cattle to customs, where yet again you were stared at like you were a terrorist. The man at the desk where I went through even joked about it, that actually calmed me down slightly. My Dad looked at me slightly confused as to why I was slightly laughing but I gave him a reassuring smile.

We got through customs quite quickly and went to get our luggage. My Mom looked tired, I think that was just jet lag though. We then went to get our car which had been shipped here about a week ago, it smelled like home. As we made our journey towards Harrington State Forest we sang some songs, I even got to put on my favourite "In my mind" seriously though it describes my life.

As we approached the new pack house my Dad mind linked the Alpha to say that we had arrived. That was so we didn't get attack for entering their territory. From what I heard the pack that we are moving to the savage angel pack, was really rich and had expansive lands. I also got told by a person in my old pack that they were some how involved in the mafia, that slightly scared me. Suddenly, the car came to a halt and my family and I were in awe the front of the pack house looked like it was plucked from a Jane Austen book. It stood on a large hill over a lake.

We then went to get out of the car and the Alpha came to greet us. My face at that point must have been a mixture of different emotions I was shocked of how young he looked, he had got to be older than my dad but seemed to look younger than him and secondly he had brought what I assumed must have been his son with him. My dad greeted him and his son respectfully. Tyler looked as shocked as I did, I quickly averted my eyes from his face though.

"Elias how have you been and I see this is your beautiful wife, she hasn't changed a bit!" The Alpha exclaimed as he went to hug my dad, I wondered what was going on it was quite confusing

"Omg Alpha Vincent stop embarrassing me in front of my kids, how many years has it been 20 or 25 time flys" My dad said timidly, it was quite funny to watch as he tried to be youthful. I mind linked Tyler if he knew about this, he said no.

"Well you and Emily always looked good together and will you not call me Alpha to you and your family it will always be just Vincent, old friend," The Alpha said with the biggest smile I had ever seen, he must have been happy to see my mum and dad. Then I felt the Alpha's son staring at me and I quickly clutched to Tyler's top. I wanted him to stop staring because he looked really angry for some reason.

At that moment we were brought inside the mansion and the inside did not disappoint either. The staring from the Alpha's son had not stopped. I then plucked up all my courage to look at him properly, he just looked at me with a disgusted face. Omg, what have I done wrong? We have only just moved how could I have done to make someone mad.

"Hello, I'm not exactly sure on your name but I assume you're the Alpha's son, could you please stop staring at me it makes me nervous" I explained and then his jaw dropped like that had never happened before. I looked over and Tyler and tried to get him to help me but he seemed to be oblivious to what was going on around him and just looking at the beauty of the house.

"It's Phoenix but to you Alpha, omega how did you end up with that family are you leaching from them for money" Phoenix snarled at me, it took me by surprise I wasn't expecting that ... or maybe I was. It was then my brother was brought out of his daze and protectively put his arm around my skinny waist.

"Look here Phoenix, honestly I have a lot of respect for you but don't you dare bad mouth my little brother, he's as much a part of our family as I am" Tyler whispered aggressively towards Phoenix. Both of their wolves were trying to take over but I tugged on Tyler's top and it slightly calmed him down.

"Are you ok" I mind linked him not wanting to cause another scene.

"I'm good just annoyed I'm not about to let him hurt my little brother's feelings," he said back that made me cringe a bit but I relaxed a bit as I felt him pat my back. We then swiftly followed our parents and the Alpha to wards the back of the house as we went down some stairs the style of the house changed and I realised this was the new bit of the mansion.

It was like nothing I had ever seen before, light poured if from every angle as I realised that the stair corridor was fully glass. It was so beautiful. It soon became apparent that I wasn't to be in a room near Tyler or my parents as we got to a two-way corridor. At that point, I was told to follow Alpha Vincent and my family was to follow his son. My confusion had flooded my face and I was preparing for a panic attack. I knew this might happen me being an omega meant that I was at the bottom of the pack but what I didn't expect was to be split up from my family.

"It's nothing as sinister as splitting you up from your family, we aren't that cruel, I just need to talk to you about how we can help you me personally I believe omegas are truly amazing and should be treated the same as everyone else. I'm sorry for nearly causing you to have a panic attack" he explained and with that the worry on my face but also my families face disappeared. My eyes were still watering and I choked on a sob as I was quickly embraced in a hug by Tyler who shot a glare at the Alpha.

I then returned to my normal state and followed the Alpha towards his office. He gave me a weary look before opening the door. The office had one of the old types of mahogany desk it was stunning. He then went to the other side and sat down in the giant swivel chair. I sat down in the chair opposite, my hands became clammy and my forehead was staring to sweat.

"So omega Red explain to me everything about you and please don't leave out a detail I'm quite intrigued by you," he said as he eyed me with glinting eyes. From there I explained I was omega, I could cook, clean, iron and wash up. I also told him I had autism and that I liked routine. On further conversation, I had told him I was adopted by the Thorn family and they treated me like their own son and that I was very intelligent and that I got into Harrington high. With that, he gave me another giant smile and told me that I could always talk to him and guided me back to where my family was now residing.

I was glad his son was nowhere to be found because I think it would have to been too much for me. I had to admit Phoenix looked like a God. His black hair styled into a quiff and his eyes were just grey pools into his soul. Oh my gosh. What am I thinking? I've only just come here and I'm already eyeing up the Alpha's son, he's probably got a girlfriend. I thought as if I had a chance.

I was too deep in my thoughts to see my brother and parents looking at me worriedly. I didn't know what to do in the situation.

"Guy please stop looking like that I'm alright plus I get to sleep next to Tyler"
I flashed him a smile and they gave me a relieved look. After that awkward moment, we started to unpack as all of our things had arrived a week before us. It was quite tiring and Dawn had been gagging to go on a run. I asked my parents and they agreed as long as Tyler went with me. I agreed to their terms and rushed to find Tyler. When I found him I retraced my path to get outside and started to take off my clothes. Tyler did the same. Then my bones cracked as I changed to my wolf form.

------------------------

And with that small snippet I'll leave you guys wondering what Red's wolf looks like. Again sorry if it's a bit long and boring we are getting there I just needed the main characters to finally meet. It will get to the exciting point later.

Fun question : would you be a unicorn or own a unicorn

I'd like to be a unicorn 🦄

Please comment it really helps me out as this is all new to me ^_^

Comment, vote and share
Thanks for reading.