chapter 12: Our space

A/n: if you actually decide to play the music play it when it says makes it a better experience

Phoenix (pov)

I can't believe he actually agreed not that I was worried that he might say no or anything but still shocked. I stared into his bright red eyes they shimmered from the sunlight through the window. He quickly averted his eyes, I would have to ask him why he did that at a later time.

"So, omega you will follow me straight after lunch and I think a lot of things will be settled then," I said, and he quickly nodded muttering to himself.

"What are we going to actually do because I sort of need to know if we will be missing all of class or just some of it?" he asked with a hint of sassiness. Very feisty. Ok can all this mate shit just go away I have a girlfriend. Oh my god, my life is so hard.

"Um it will take the whole of the lesson maybe two and don't worry I'll get someone to cover for you, got that," I replied harshly. He flinched back and the icy tension that was broken for just a moment came back and neither of us were even trying to break it. Artemis was whining in my mind as I saw Red's face go back to being fully devoid of emotion. As the lesson went on he started to pick up some of the language and I felt the tips of my mouth tugging upwards. I helped him with some of the things he struggled a bit with. The lesson quickly ended, and I had to say that he wasn't that bad for company for someone who I hated until a couple of hours ago. As I got up out of my chair he eyed me curiously.

"Get going to lunch and I'll see you fourth period," I said, and he quickly left the classroom quite flustered. As I left the classroom I was engulfed in a hug. I turned around to see my beautiful girlfriend. We shared a brief kiss and then we started walking to the cafeteria, she entwined our fingers. We started talking about the class we just had, and she talked about how her, Olivia, Lydia and Catherine were going to go shopping after school.

"Baby are you forgetting about what I had planned for us after school?" I asked her face went bright red and looked down to avoid my gaze.

"omg I'm sorry precious it's your birthday and everything I'm such a bad girlfriend," she said and I gave her a small smile. We were soon caught up by the rest of our group. My friends and then her friends to the kids the popular people. Not that I really cared though but like I've probably said have its privileges. The conversation between Catherine and Jason sparked my interest. For anyone actually bothered Catherine is Raphael's sister and before you start hating on her she's one of the nicest person you would ever meet. They were talking about which girls they would go out with. Catherine's preference would be Jenifer Lawrence and Jason's Margot Robbie.

"are you serious, was this decision made before or after watching the wolf of wall street?" she asked with a glare that could kill.

"no after but while watching her in I, Tonya" he said hoping that his answer would calm down the aggravated she-wolf.

"well that's good," she said slightly embarrassed even her cheeks were slightly pink.

The conversation went on like that all the way to the cafeteria. The smell of honey comb rushed back to my nose as we entered the cafeteria meaning my mate was already in there. We all went in to sit in our usual spot and my eyes wondered to Red and he looked scared. Why was he scared?

It's your fault. fix it

"Thanks for that contribution" I said back with a little aggravated.

anytime

Could my wolf be any denser? As I sat down Ambrosia went to get mine and her lunch, she only started doing that recently and I didn't ask. As per usual she got my favourites sweet and sour chicken with rice and for desert a slice of strawberry cheese cake since they didn't have any pancakes. What I'm totally in love with them if they could be my mate, my life would be way easier. Ambrosia sat on my lap and I heard Artemis growling in the back of my mind.