chapter 13: tingling feelings

Chapter 13

Red (POV)

That had to be one of the weirdest experiences ever. We actually talked for 2 whole hours straight. He even let me talk to him about roman mythology, on his birthday. The rest of the day went along slowly with break being the only bearable bit. After the last bell our small group went to get my luggage from the lady at the front desk. They were still there, no damage done. As I got them she gave me a key and told me which floor I was on and which room. Top floor, room 40. Tyler looked like his heart as if had been shattered to pieces. He knew it was coming but I don't think he was really ready for it. I wanted to comfort him but wasn't entirely sure on how to do that. Emotional intelligence isn't my strong point. He then decided to hug me and I him back hugged back and maybe I needed it too. Alistair, Grace and Rose still had no clue on what was going on.

"The Luna didn't want me corrupting the pack with my amazing omeganess so ordered my parents to put me in the dorms here and at least I already know people in the dorms that I'm friends with, right?" I asked self-consciously. I was still weary of them, I had only known them for 2 days.

"Are you kidding me we are totally friends now and if you think otherwise I will kick you repeatedly," Grace said, "also your Luna is a dickhead, she's gotta know that weres are social creatures this must be killing your wolf,"

I looked at her stunned. Once again, I allowed myself to hope that I would have friends that would stick up for me.

"Yea seriously dude that is some jacked up shit, oh yeah what room did you get I wanna know if we would be close," Alistair said. At that point, we were quite near to the dorms.

"Top floor, Room 40," I replied hoping I could be near both of them.

"No way Red we are gonna be roomies, finally I've had no roommate for ages," he said "oh yeah Rose are you moving to the dorms soon you were talking about it last year and I know you hate that pack too,"

"wait, what?" I asked. She was in my pack how come I had never seen her before well to be fair I was in the hospital for weeks and never really left our quarters.

"OMG I never told you guys, yes I'm in your pack sorry I never saw you it's been quite busy and yes our Luna is a total bitch but everyone knows that she's a money grabbing whore who managed to get the real Luna banished," she said "oh I wasn't meant to tell you that whoopsie me and my big mouth again but seriously it just makes me so angry"

"Calm down incredible Hulk I don't want my bestie to kill anyone today then we would never get to go Europe," Grace said as we reached the door to the dorms. There were stairs leading upwards and an elevator. "well, this is where we say good bye my room is floor 1 room 4," Grace said while engulfing me in a hug. To be honest I love people who hug its just the best way to express many things; sadness, happiness, love, excitement, fear, hurt and even depressed.

"Bye sis!" Alistair shouted as the rest of us made our way into the lift. Scratch that the elevator ... Americanisms. The lift had some music playing in it and then I realised it was the intro music from 'Game of Thrones'. I am totally in love with game of thrones I read the books first because I was bored back in 2012 yea probably shouldn't have at the tender age of 10 but once I had started I couldn't stop. The lift door opened and put us in a small porch area in front of the 'front door' so to speak.

"The top two floors only have two occupants per floor unlike the other floors where there are 5 rooms with two occupants and all with a common room and a kitchen, but they screwed up somewhere and that's how it ended up how it is," he said. He opened the door to expose a modern looking lounge with a L-shaped couch in front of a flat-screen tv. It was open plan so there was a kitchen with a breakfast bar.