New Bodyguard

Aubrey

When I woke up, I was in a room I didn't know. I felt someone's arm around me and I started to panic. I slowly started to move hoping I could get out of here. I was almost sitting up when the arm tightened around me pulling me back down into a hard chest. A whimper escaped my lips as pain shot through my muscles.

"Where do you think you are going?" A deep voice said. I felt my eyes start to water.

"Please, just let me go. I won't tell anyone. Please." I felt tears running down my face.

"You have nothing to tell." I felt him run his hand under my shirt and his fingers traced my stomach. I cried more trying to be quite. Was he waiting for me to get up before he... more tears fell as I thought about that. I felt his hand freeze and move off of me.
"Look at me." I shook my head no. I felt him move.
"Look. At. Me." He said more demanding. I was too scared. I looked up at him and saw someone I didn't expect to see. It wasn't the guy from last night. It was Xavier. I felt relief wash over me and I started crying in relief.

"Xavier?" He looked over me confused. He brushed my cheek lightly moving my hair to the side.

"Why are you crying?"

"I-I thought you were..." I couldn't finish as a sob slipped out. I turned into him and laid my head between him and the bed. I felt his body stiffen but I didn't care. I knew it was going to be okay. I don't know why but I just knew that I was going to be okay now. He put his arm back around me and rubbed my back.

"No, you are okay now they aren't going to touch you."

"Did they...? I mean how did you find me?"

"I saw you get knocked out. Now go back to sleep it's to early to be awake." I ended up falling back asleep with my hand gripping onto his t-shirt.

When I woke up again, he was going through his dresser. He looked like he had just got out of the shower, he had a towel around his waist and water was dripping from his hair to his back. I leaned up and he turned hearing me.

"You slept long enough." He said turning to me. He always sounded so grouchy. He walked towards the bed and lifted my chin. "How do you feel?"

"I'm fine." I whispered. Honestly, I couldn't think because his abs were in my face and all I could think about were all the muscles in front of me. I wanted to reach out and run my hands all over him and the water that was dripping down to the towel was really making it worse. The tattoos also didn't help because as of now they were the sexiest things in the world to me. He sighed and stepped back.

"Do you wanna take a shower?" He asked as he threw his clothes beside me on the bed.

"Um, I don't have anything to change into."

"You're wearing my clothes now." He said before dropping his towel. I looked away fast.

"Xavier!"

"What?"

"Cover your...stuff." I heard him chuckle.

"Okay, I'm covered." I turned back to see he was still naked. I looked away again. He laughed. "Don't be shy, you can look. Touching, however, well..." I felt him move closer to me and I felt his face near my ear. "You'll have to beg." I shivered and he saw. I could tell by his deep chuckle. I stood up with my hand covering my eyes

"I'm taking a shower." I used my hand to guide me. I ran into something. I could almost hear him rolling his eyes. I felt his hands on my waist as he turned me towards what I was guessing was the door. I opened it then peeked to see it was his bathroom. There were towels stacked in a cabinet so I grabbed one and started the shower. It only took me about ten minutes. When I got out, I looked over my face. My eye was bruised with a slit under it. My lip was cut on the side to and my cheek was bruised on the left side of my face. I sighed and got dressed in his shirt andsweatpants. I opened the door to find that the room was empty. I walked into the hall and heard voices. I followed them until I found the kitchen. There were two women cooking and a few guys I didn't know.