Deal or No Deal

Please vote and comment! This needs a lot of editing but I wanted to get it all down before I lost the idea!

                                      Eric

After he answered that phone he went bezerk. Jeff hung up as soon as he answered and Xavier called the entire club to his house. When the three who were supposed to watch her walked in, they were shot. They didn't even have time to reach the kitchen. He had snapped.

"How the fuck did the Riders know that she wasn't with me? Who here is passing on information." He demanded leaning against the table with the gun still in his hand. His eyes were blazing and I knew he was beyond reason.

"No one is, Xavier. None of us would hurting her!" Chase demanded.

"He's right, she is a part of the club just as much as the rest of us." Ace agreed. He glared at them.

"I want everyone of you searching for her I will not stop until I have her back!"

"Xavier, stop okay? They aren't going to do anything without you there. It defeats the purpose. Call her phone back and see what he says." He took a few heavy breaths looking down at the phone on the table. I saw the fear in his eyes. The fear of what he may hear if he called and the risk of not finding her if he didn't. He reached for the phone and put it on speaker, dialing her number.

"Why, hello." Jeff's smug voice came through the phone.

"What do you want?" Xavier demanded not wasting time.

"Well I kinda thought I'd play with my new toy for awhile then send you a list of demands when I was bored." Suddenly we heard a scream of pain come through the phone and we all went rigid.

"No! Listen, mother fucker, I will do whatever you want, give her back to me!" The anger and desperation in his voice made it hard for me to listen. I knew what he stood to lose if they hurt her. He'd never be the same again, this would ruin him.

"Sounds very intriguing."

"Let me hear from her" He demanded.

"Okay, here we go." We heard shuffling around.

"Xavier," Her voice came through the phone. Xavier sighed quietly.

"Angel, I am so sorry. I promise I will get you back no matter what. No one is going to hurt you" She didn't speak right away.

"I love you, Xavier." Her voice was strained and I knew she was trying not to cry. I could hear in her voice she didn't believe him.

"I love you too, Angel."

"Enough proof?" Jeff's voice asked. "I'm going to send you an address be there tomorrow night at six. Let's see what you are willing to give up for her." With that the line went dead. Xavier grabbed the chair he was leaning on and threw it into the wall,  smashing the wood into several pieces before storming out of the house. We heard the bike start then retreat. Everyone seemed to relax as he left.

"Do you really think they will just hand her over?" Blade asked looking between me and Chase.

"No,"

"Not without something big." Chase agreed.

"Even then I'm not convinced it will be that easy."

"What do you think he would give up for her?" Ace asked.

"Everything,"

Chase

We all stayed at the house that night. No one was sure what to expect the next day and no one had heard from Xavier. Clutch had called from the hospital, he was being released. Well, after what happened he threatened every nurse until they released him. Me and Blade went to get him and explained what happened.