Partie vingt-cinq

Shelby's POV

At the airport, I was waiting at security with the rest of my team. Most of them don't leave until later on, but they were willing to spend their last minutes with everyone. I was in front of Jayden and Kyler, while Danika and Toria were near the end of the line with the others, mostly Cameron and Thomas. I managed to get through security no problem, whereas Toria, not so much. She got pulled to the side where she had gotten the random security check.

Jay, Ky, and I watched her from the exit of the checkpoint while the others were still making their way to the exit of the security check point. It was funny because they had to check Toria's bags. There ended up being a lot of food and crap, but she was cleared to go through. Once through, along with Danika, we headed off. "Hey, I'm going to go get a burger, I'll be back,"

"Make sure to be at gate 54!" Danika hollered.

Her and I stood there, I pondered over what to do for the little while we had left. It didn't take long to figure out what I was going to do because once Bryce and Liam were here, Danika had headed off with them. Cameron and Coach were going to be on the same plane, since they're both from Québec. Riley and Jayden were both from Toronto, so they were obviously going to have a great time together on the plane. The rest of either lived in the same province but didn't take the same planes or we just didn't have anyone else who lived near us. For example, I have Toria and Danika on the flight back home. It's amazing because neither of us are alone.

I headed down the line, heading the opposite way, heading towards the smaller stores and restaurants. I passed Toria and she waved like a fool. I shook my head smiling at her silliness, but returned the gesture. I noticed Miami in the same restaurant as she was. They were talking, but I kept going. Continuing, I stumble upon Team USA, well, most of them. The majority were the ones who lived in Minnesota.

I decided to continue, but stopped when I felt a tap on my shoulder. Turning on my heel to face who ever it was who had tapped me, I came face to face with the one and only, Charlie Conway. He smiled with a nod and shy wave. His team was behind him, half asleep or fooling around. His Coach wasn't there at that present moment. "Hi, I didn't get to congratulate you guys," He spoke.

"Thank you. You guys were amazing, too," I said.

He smiles. "I hope things are clear between our teams. No hard feelings or anything?"

I shook my head. Realising everything that's happened so far. I believe that over the past couple days have been the best days. "None taken. We're a strong team, don't worry,"

He chuckles lightly, fidgeting with his fingers. "Thanks for making this trip even better than it was,"

I took a step closer and planted a kiss on his cheek. Taking a step back, I shrugged my shoulders. "Good luck,"

"Hey Charlie, let's go, we'll be late for the flight!" His Coach spoke, hitting his shoulder to get him to move along. When he returned his glare back at me, he had the widest and silliest grin ever. His face was beat red and he couldn't hide it even if he wanted to.

"B-bye,"

I waved and turned on my heel, turning to head back to the gate that I was supposed to be at. Well, there goes my time to even think about buying something for the flight. Arriving back at the gate, I noticed that our plane was being boarded too. I headed on, following a bunch of strangers on to the plane. 

When I reached our seat, I heard the flight attendants welcoming the last few people on board. Danika was already in her seat and I just finished throwing my bag up top. I looked up and down the aisles in search for Victoria. That's odd, I thought she was on with Danika? Guess not. "Where's Toria?" I questioned.

"What do you mean 'where's Toria?'. I thought she was with you," She replied, turning in her seat and looking at me with wide eyes. 

Shaking my head, I replied. "And I thought she was with you,"

"Ugh!" I looked at her, wondering what she had to say next. "She's probably still at that flipping burger joint!"

I plopped in my seat, seeing the empty one between Danika and I. I didn't know what to do, the plane was going to take off any minute now and she wasn't on the plane. Unless she was in the washroom, which I doubt she was. Great, just great. Out of all things, she had to do this!? She had to get left behind! I have no idea what we'll say when we get back and she didn't get off with us. It'll be awful when her parents figure out that she didn't even catch the flight back home.

"What do we do?"

Danika smirked. Standing up, she got ready to holler. "Stop the plane! Our friend isn't on yet!"

People looked at us, literally everyone did. I sunk in my seat, pulling my hood over my head so no one looked at me. "Please stay seated," A flight attendant said.

"Then stop the plane. We're not leaving without my friend,"

Danika pulled my hood off, and I faced the flight lady. Smirking childishly, I spoke up now. "She's pretty serious. If I were you, I'd listen to her,"

They didn't take off yet, which was great. Opening the doors after they had reput the stairs and ramps back, they allowed Danika or I to get off the plane to grab her. Once they returned, Danika didn't seem too impressed, yet she still had a smirk on her face. It caused all of us to smirk because it was funny what happened, but it wouldn't of been if her parents found out.

Boy oh boy, what are we going to do with her?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Merci beaucoup à ma meilleure ami, @DanyD13 et ma soeur @King_of_the_fanfics! Je n'aurait jamais finit cette livre à temps. Vous m'avez aider a me pousser au limites incroyables! Je suis content que cette livre était un succès. Sans vos idées et support constante, je n'aurait pas eu la confiance en soi de continuer. Or, c'est a cause de vous deux que j'ai continuer. Merci beaucoup! Peut-être y aurait une deuxième livre, penses-tu?

Thanks to everyone who came this far and read this incredible book! I wouldn't of been able to do it without the help of my best friend and sister. Massive shoutout to @DanyD13 and @King_of_the_fanfics for the creative ideas and constant support towards this book. It wouldn't of been completed without your thoughts. I'm glad I was able to finish off the book for both you two and myself. It might've taken me a long while to start and finish the task. It indeed was an extraordinary challenge and thank you for taking it on with me. I absolutely couldn't of done it without you two! Thanks a million!