Part 2

"Why did you pull me out of class, we were learning about algebraic equations, my favorite." I say with so much sarcasm, it was impossible for anyone not to catch on. "I need you to meet someone." Mrs. Graham says completely ignoring my comment. We walk in silence until we reach her office, the cement brick walls were painted an obnoxiously bright yellow. Her corner desk was dark oak. There were two chairs in front of it, in one of the chairs was a small brunette, "Hey Ella, looks like you got dragged here too." I say plopping into the seat next to her. She was small for her age, but by her size you wouldn't expect her to be as strong as she is.

"Hey Nari, do you know why we're here?" she asked tilting her head to the side, like I curious puppy. "Nope" I  sighed taking off my black baseball cap with two metal rings through the right side of the bill. I run my fingers through my pixie black hair, careful not to touch my fluffy ears, then put back on the hat. "Nari! You need to be more careful! Someone might see!" Ella exclaims looking at me with wide eyes. I roll my eyes, groaning "Stop being so cautious, live a little." After that I hear a knock and turn to face the door to see a dark-skinned man in a black trench coat stride in with a blonde woman behind him, she wore a gray suit jacket with a blue striped dress shirt. I could tell he was a powerful man by the way he walked in full of purpose and stood behind me and Ella.