Part 3

"Ella, Nari, I would like you two to meet Nick Fury." I stand then Ella follows, I walk up to him, "It's a pleasure to meet you Nari, Ella, my name is Nick Fury, I'm the director of SHEILD. I have heard so much about you." He reaches out a hand for me to shake I deny it by crossing my arms "Yeah, I've heard about you... and what you do to people like us." I spit out the last part and stand protectively in between him and Ella. "Now, if you'll excuse us, we have practice. Come on Elly." I grab her hand and shove past Nick and his companion before he can say more.

We grab our bags from our classrooms and meet outside the High School building. "Ugh, that jerk made us late." I roll my eyes as I look at my watch. I hear laughter and see Ella laughing "What?" I ask irritated as we start walking towards the studio "Sorry, it's just that, practice is the only thing that you don't want to be late for." She says grabbing for my hand. I let her hold onto my hand, as I say "Two reasons, one I actually enjoy practice and two the rest of the team is clueless without me." When we reach the practice room the rest of the team is already warming up.

"Hey Nari, Ella, you guys finally decided to join us?" Alecia says, stopping to look at us, she was wearing a gray tank top and black pants. Standing next to her was Taysha who was wearing black pants, shirt and jacket. As well as a plain black baseball cap. Saralyn was wearing a black tank top and black pants. Nadina was wearing black long sleeve shirt and pants with a plain black cap. Pawn was wearing a black long sleeve shirt with green letters and black pants. Me and Ella went to change Ella changed into a blue long sleeve shirt and black pants, I changed into black long sleeve shirt and black pants also my red dance shoes.

When me and Ella were done warming up we all got into position for YOLO by Madtown. When we were done we just messed around, then I heard a knock on the practice room door and went to see who was there. When I opened the door, I was faced with Nick Fury. "What do you want now?" I ask obviously annoyed that he interrupted. "Mrs. Graham gave me permission to watch you practice." He says with the fakest smile ever. "Well Mrs. Graham can't make that decision only the team leader can, so I'm going to have to ask you to leave." I try and close the door but he puts his booted foot in between the door and the doorframe.