Part 5

The next moment instead of a teen, there is a large jet-black wolf snarling at the intruders. I take a step towards them and the woman pulls out a pistol and aims for my head. I turn to her and slowly approach her snarling. I feel a prick on my neck and see Fury. That was the last thing I saw before my vision goes black.

I open my eyes and wince at the blinding lights they are met with. I sit up in the cot, looking around. My eyes land on the silver cuffs around my wrists, I look at the cuffs more closely and see little silver spikes surrounding the inside. I lean back and rest my head on the wall, closing my eyes and sighing loudly. My eyes open again when I hear a door opening. I look towards the glass wall on one side of my cage. I stand up and run towards the wall when I see Ella being dragged to the center of the room circled by other prisons.

"No! Leave her alone! Whatever punishment you're going to give to her give it to me! Please!" The two men dragging Ella stop and stare at me, they look at each other and drag Ella back to her cell and come to mine. I look at the cement floor as they yank me out of the cell and into the center of the room. One of the men takes my bound hands and ties them above my head. The other walks away and comes back with a nine-tailed whip. Each tip of the whip has a silver tip. I tuck my tail in between my legs, knowing the pain I'm about to endure.

"Well, I was going to give your friend twenty lashes, but since you're taking both you're her's and your own, maybe forty will suffice? Would you agree with that?" I give a small nod as the man walks behind me and begins. I lost count around number twenty-eight, but the pain never went away. I never made a sound, I'm used to pain, he is an old friend. When their done I'm dragged back to my cell and thrown in.

(Here's the next part of the story i hope you guys are still enjoying this series. If you're wondering i changed the main character's name from Sorin to Nari i changed her backstory a little and needed to change her name you'll find out why later)