Part 7

"You told me you wouldn't hurt them." She said over her shoulder to a man with dark brown hair and his left arm in a sling. I recognized the man... Tony Stark, I growled softly. I turned so my back was facing the two, I heard a sigh "Nari, please just listen to what I have to say." "I don't care about what you have to say. Two things, first you betrayed us, second you almost turned my precious Ella into a monster like me. And that is something I can never forgive." In an instant, I turned back around and charged at the wall at full speed.

Raising my cuffed hands and slamming them into the glass. Mrs. Graham backed away when I did, eyes wide in fear of the glass breaking and releasing an enraged werewolf. I looked down at my hands to see them bleeding from being pushed against the silver spikes. "Forgot about those." I mutter under my breath, still I raised my hands again and hit the glass. "Nari stop, you'll hurt yourself." Mrs. Graham who had gathered enough courage said walking back up to the barrier, worried.

"Hey, Nary, is it? Hi, I'm sure you know who I am but if you don't, I'm Tony Stark, genius playboy." The man who had been standing a few feet away had come and is currently standing next to Mrs. Graham. "I only have two things to say to you Mr. Stank, one my name is Nari pronounced Nadi, and two I'm most likely one of the most dangerous people in this place, so if I were you I'd want to be on my good side." I glare at the man, baring my fangs and eyes glowing red.

I slam my hands into the glass one more time, before walking back to my cot. "Nari..." Mrs. Graham says once more "Just leave... you've caused enough trouble for us." I turn my head and stare at the back wall of my cell. I looked back at the glass when I heard the familiar clicking of her heals steadily getting softer until they were silent.

I stand from my stiff cot and walk over to the glass. I look around at the other cells, most were empty but there were five that had people in them. The one on my left held the man I came to know as Bucky, on my right was an unknown woman. She wore a navy blue and black strapped straightjacket, also a black collar around her neck. She had her back to the glass, but I could tell by her body language that she was miserable.

"Hey... what's your name?" I say quietly not wanting to scare her. She turned her head to look at me, staying deathly silent. I gulp "Does the collar stop you from speaking?" I say looking her in the eyes. She slowly nods before turning back around, I walk away from the glass and back to the cot.