Part 16

I hear arguing and walk in to see everyone I came here with in one room. The red man that was on the plane with me was laying on a table with Shuri scanning him with something I couldn't see. "What's going on?" I ask breaking the obviously tense silence. Everyone looks at me and Ella runs and tackles me. "Where did you go? I was worried." "Outside to the forest where we belong. Why were you worried you know I can take care of myself." I said looking at her, I look over all the faces in the room. They all looked nervous and scared, I smell the air: fear, confusion, anger.

"What happened while I was gone?" I ask to no one in particular. They look at each other, the dark gray hairs man answered. "Have you heard of Thanos?" "No, but by the smell in here I'm guessing he's bad." "Well, it's hard to explain but he is a Titan looking for The Six Infinity Stones, which are powerful stones. Vision has the Mind Stone, so Thanos is coming here... and soon..." I look down at Ella who was shaking from fear. I pull her close to me, "Ella, when he comes here, I don't want you getting involved... Please..."

If only Ari was here... he always had a plan... I shake away the thought and look out the window out to a large field. I tilt my head when I see two small figures in the distance. The others follow my gaze and gasp when they apparently recognize the unknown people. "Avengers, suit up." Steve says out of nowhere. It is chaos as everyone gets ready, "Follow me" I say to Bucky, Ella, they follow me to the training room. We enter it and I stand with my back to them. "I don't have time to explain but I can help... I have a form that is more powerful than any of my other forms, but I haven't used it in a long time..." I turn to face them, "If I get out of control, I'm trusting you to stop me." Bucky nods but Ella doesn't "No, Nari I won't let you do this, not on my watch."

She tries to sound brave while I hear the crack in her voice, "Then don't watch." I say plainly. I turn back around, I close my eyes while taking a deep breath. I pull my arms across my chest in a X. I open my eyes and fling out my arms while my fingernails turn into claws. I roll my head as I feel my fangs forming. I shake my head as my ears lengthen and roar. I turn slowly to face them and bare my much larger than normal fangs. 

Bucky walks over to the gun rack and picks up a rifle

Bucky walks over to the gun rack and picks up a rifle. We walk back up to where Shuri was working on Vision. "Ella, stay here." I growl out and I startle Shuri.

Bucky and I walk out and join the others on the massive field. Wakandans are shouting war cries when we arrive. I startle Steve and give him a toothy grin. T'challa, Steve, and a blonde woman walk up to a barrier and talk to the two monsters. When they return T'challa shouts and the Wakandans repeat over and over until the creatures start slowly getting through. The ones in the front of the lines use their 'cape/shields' as we start firing at the things. After a few minutes T'challa shouts "Wakanda Forever" and closes his suit as we charge, Steve and T'challa go ahead of everyone else. Showoffs we collide with the creatures. I tear them apart but they keep coming.