Part 15

I spend the rest of the full moon wandering the jungle. It was a beautiful place, very peaceful. I normally can't spend full moons like this because of hunters. I find a tree and lay down under it, I rest my head on my paws and fall asleep.

[Flashback]

I was sitting on the metal bench in my cell when three heavily armored officers came into my cell. I look up at them blank faced, they look at each other before coming over to me. One whose name tag read 'Sam' pulled out his pistol and aimed it at me. "Don't resist us, or I will be forced to shoot." He says in a slightly scared way. I look him dead in the eyes and smirk. "So you know what I am, if you do then you'll know that your weapons don't work on me." I stand from the bench walking slowly towards him. The other two officers grab my wrists and cuff them behind me.

I was taken to a small room with a plain metal table and metal chairs. There was a mirror on the wall opposite the door, the guards made me sit in the chair facing it. They left me there, locking the door behind them. I knew I was being watched so I lean my head back and let out a short howl, you know for fun, and close my eyes. I hear the door open but keep my eyes closed. The clearing of a throat made me look at my interrogator. It was a man with bowl-cut raven hair and otherwise plain features. "What is your name?" he began flatly, laying a file on the table. "Ara, Ara Park." I lie not wanting him to know my real name. The man flipped through an almost empty file. "Why were you at the warehouse last night?"

"I was told there was a party there." I lie yet again, "Who is the boy that came in with you?" "I don't know, I met him there." He looks up at me before looking at the file again. I take a look at the file, it had practically no information. It only had that I always had on a hat of some sort. 'Wow, are they that bad at their job?' I scoff "Look, I didn't do anything illegal so can you just let us go? When I saw them take out beer I was gonna leave, but you caught me before I could." He looks up at me, "Hm..." He sighs and closes the file. He stands up and looks me in the eyes. "Legally we can keep you for 24 hours before we have to charge or release you. I will give you two options, I will release you after 24 hours and you never go to one of those parties again. Or, I can charge you for underage drinking." I contemplate the deal, I smile and I nod my head. "Deal." He opens the door and two guards walk in and escort me back to my cell.

[Present]

I open my eyes to see sunlight stream through the trees above me. I get up and walk slowly back towards the building. When I reach it I climb up the side and onto a balcony. I walk in the direction of where we were staying.