Part 12

She leads me down a brightly light corridor and down a spiral staircase. My eyes widen at the technology in this room. We go all the way down the stairs and she gestures to a table. I look at her curiously, "Is something wrong?" she asks, I chuckle lightly "You're not worried about my blood getting on your snow white table?" "Wow, you're severely injured and that's what you're worried about?" she laughs "Don't worry" she gestures to the table again and I go over and sit on it. She walks over "Take it off." She says plainly, I blink tilting my head. "Your shirt dumby." She laughs again, I nod, starting to unbutton my dress shirt. Once it was fully unbuttoned I carefully pull it off my shoulders. I hold it in my hands looking at the blood stains running all the way down the back of the white shirt.

"Gonna have to add this to the pile of shirts I've ruined." I sigh, shaking my head. It has become a very large pile. Mostly from me forgetting to take them off before phasing. I turn so my back was facing her and I hear a gasp. I scoff "Is it that bad?" I turn to see her shocked face turn to pity. I growl softly "Don't. Pity. Me. If you're just going to pity me then leave. I don't need you sympathy. I've gotten enough..." She shakes her head and walks over to me. She picks up a cloth and bowl of water, slowly walking over to me. She sets the bowl down beside me and dips the cloth in it. She touches the cloth to my shoulder and I wince as the cuts sting. She pulls the cloth away "Sorry, it's going to sting but they have to get cleaned so they don't get infected." I stay silent as she continues, after a few minutes she wrings out the cloth into the now bloody water.

She sets the cloth down on the table, walking away and coming back with gauze wrap. I lift my arms so she can wrap the cuts. She starts at my waist and goes up making sure to cover all skin. When she reaches my shoulders she wraps my left shoulder then moves to wrap my right. She stops, I look over at her "Is something wrong?" I ask looking at her, she is looking at my shoulder. She softly touches my birthmark, making me flinch due to the cut that runs right across it. "Never seen a birthmark before?" I chuckle "I've never seen one like this..." she mutters then starts wrapping again. She finishes with my shoulder and secures the end.