Part 20

I put the bullet in my pocket, "Come on guys, it seems like Nari is perfectly fine." Steve opens the door for the team, when they're all out he smiles one more time then leaves himself. "So... do you want to dance or just stand here awkwardly?" Ari says breaking the silence, I laugh at him. "Sure, what song should we do?" He shrugs and scrolls through his playlist, he clicks and 'We Don't Talk Anymore by Charlie Puth' starts playing, I laugh as we get in position. As we dance we start to transform, halfway through the song our eyes were glowing bright red and our fangs and claws were out. We finish the song and Ari gets behind me and tackles me to the ground.

I get up and we start play fighting, it slowly gets more serious. I kick Ari into a wall leaving a dent, I run off and I turn around just in time to catch a weight plate. I drop it and I charge at Ari, I flip my leg over his shoulder. He catches it and throws me across the room. I get up and roar at him, he whimpers and backs away, covering his ears. He looks back up at me fully human, I change back too. "How did you do that? I'm an Alpha too." Ari says standing back up, once again the Avengers run in. I ignore them, "Guess I'm the more dominant Alpha." I reach out my hand for him, he takes it and I lift him up. "Calm down guys just a friendly challenge." I say to the armed heroes. "Challenge? Sounds anything but friendly." the axe man said, T'challa sees the dent in the wall and looks at us. I look at Ari and we start laughing. "Okay, who is this guy?" the blonde woman asks slightly annoyed, I calm down and answer, "This is my twin brother Ari." Ari does a little bow and smiles at them, "Was that you playing piano?" Banner asks looking between us, Ari nods and looks towards the piano.

sorry for the SUPER late updates, school has been crazy and i have been forgetting to update. Please forgive meh. See ya next time   ;)