Part 11

[Present]

I jolt awake again as I hear the helicopter blades slow until they fall silent. I look over at Ella and see her still asleep. I pull her sleek spotted tail to wake her up and she sits up yowling. "What was that for?!" "You guys finally decided to join the land of the living?" a voice call from outside the helicopter. We step out and I look around, we're at a large platform. I looked around and I'm put on edge by all the warrior looking women standing at attention on either side of us. Steve goes ahead of us and shakes hands with a dark-skinned man in a blue vest.

"You okay there Nari?" I hear a worried voice ask I turn to look at Bucky, I get a good look at his face for the first time. He looks exactly like the man from my memories. "Not big on people, that's all." I lie looking around again, my nose is filled with so many scents that I sneeze. I look over at Ella who isn't effected at all by this. I scoff "You're lucky Kit, you're more human than me. So you're not effected by the things I am. You haven't even phased voluntarily since you first turned." She looks at the ground, her spotted tail swinging behind her. "Um, not to be rude but, what are your abilities. I can tell that you aren't human, no offense." a man with brown hair and brown eyes asked nervously. "Isn't it obvious, I'm a werewolf and Kitty here is a were-jaguar. But she doesn't phase, she only has during full moons when she has to." I reply, putting an arm around her shoulder. She looks at the grass and mumbles "I don't want to be a monster..."

I look down at her with a hurt expression. "How did I get so lucky to have such an angel as a best friend? Since when were demons and angels friends?" I pull her closer and she cries into my shoulder as I let silent tears fall from my own eyes. "Don't ever say that you're a monster. You are an angel, without you, I would still be a killer for HYDRA." I whisper into her ear, as I turn my back to the group I hear a gasp. "You're bleeding through your shirt! What happened?" I turn to look at a young dark-skinned woman wearing a white body-con dress, her braided hair was put up in a loose bun. I don't have to look back to know what she's talking about. "A punishment for all the crimes I've committed against society." I say sadly, my ears and tail drooping. Normally when I'm not hiding my tail, it's held high. But, normally I feel strong and powerful... not now... now I feel weak. "We need to get those wounds looked at." The voice says coming closer to me. I turn to look at them, I let go of Ella but I stay next to her. The woman is a few inches taller than me, but because I'm a werewolf, I'm taller than most my age. I slightly nod and she smiles leading me away from the group. I turn to see Ella looking at me before the doors close behind me. 

(A/N sorry i haven't updated in a while i had THREE tests today and i lost track of time. Please don't kill meh)