Part 9

[Present]

I wake up with a shock, recently memories have been coming back to me in the form of dreams. I look down at my shoulder to see the scar from the bullet. "Who was that man?" I look around and the prison was pitch black. But I see a shadowy figure of a man, I get up off my cot and walk towards the glass. "Who's there?" I say into the darkness; the figure comes over to me and I see that it is a blonde man with blue eyes. "Hello" he says to me, looking at the side of my cell. He pushes a button and the cell door opens. 

He moves away from me and walks over to the other cells doing the same. "Nari!" Ella yells running over to me. She hugs me, I notice she didn't get cuffs. All I can do is lay my head on her shoulder. "Good to see you Kitty." I say taking my head off her shoulder. "Hey blondie you have a key to these things?" I say to the mystery man holding up my cuffs. He finishes getting the straightjacket off the woman, a young man with white hair around the same age as the woman goes over to her and hugs her. The blonde man silently comes over to me and pulls out a small key. He inserts it into the lock on the cuffs twisting it. The cuffs fall to the floor and I lift my foot over them and bring it down, smashing them. I look at my wrists and see little marks all around them from the spikes.

"Let's get out of here" He says and we all run out of the prison. We go up a large flight of stairs and open a pair of metal doors and I see a large helicopter on a launch pad. We all get in the chopper, I sit in the back with Ella on my right, Bucky on my left and seven other people in front of me. One is a dark-skinned man wearing the blue and grey prison uniform. The second was the woman I spoke to earlier, she had long dark brown hair and dull brown eyes, probably from being imprisoned. Next to her was the white haired man. Next was a man with short dark brown, grey streaked hair and brown eyes. Then there were three that weren't in prison, The blonde man that rescued us, then a short haired blonde woman. Next was another dark-skinned man wearing all black. Finally there was a man that had a red face, literally and was wearing green with a gold cape. Ella laid her head on my shoulder and fell asleep, I look over at her with a smile on my face. "She's so peaceful even after all that's happened." I say quietly to myself. I quietly start singing a lullaby me and Ari now by heart.

"Dear Rabbit
My legs are getting weak
Chasing you
The snow fields
Wouldn't seem so big
If you knew
That this blood on my teeth
It is far beyond dry
And I've captured you once
But I wasn't quite right
So I'm telling you
That you'll be safe with me
Rabbit
My claws are dull now
So don't be afraid
I could keep you warm
As long as you can just try
To be brave
Yes, I know I'm a wolf
And I've been known to bite
But the rest of my pack
I have left them behind
And my teeth may be sharp
And I've been raised to kill
But the thought of fresh meat
It is making me ill
So I'm telling you
That you'll be safe with me
So Rabbit
Please stop looking the other way
It's cold out there
So why not stay here
Under my tail?"

I wrap an arm around her shoulder pulling her closer to me. "Why were you in prison with us?" I hear a  heavily accented voice ask, I look up to see all eyes on the two of us. "Long story, I deserved to be in there... Kitty doesn't..." I say simply, I rest my head on her's and fall into darkness.

(A/N hey i changed the people in the chopper a little for it to blend with the upcoming Infinity War. HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN THE NEW TRAILER?! IT IS AMAZING anyway i added a few characters so it will mix with the Infinity War storyline, which i will try to predict. Also WARNING! SPOILER ALERT (maybe) IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN BLACK PANTHER THERE MAYBE SPOILERS IN THE NEXT CHAPTERS)