Part 19

The song ends and Ari turns to look at me. Tears fall from my eyes when he smiles at me. Suddenly, it all comes crashing down on me. Suddenly, I remember how HYDRA got me. I glare at him, "You abandoned me to save your own life." His smile disappears and he looks down at the floor, white ears and tail drooping. "How could you just leave your twin sister?" the room goes quiet, after a few minutes Ari looks up at me. "The second I ran away it felt like a part of me had been ripped out. I went back to see if I could track you, but the only thing left was you're necklace." Ari says holding up a necklace I thought was lost forever. I hesitantly walked over to him and took the necklace from him. I gently open it and look at the pictures of the two of us. "I remember this picture, it was when I dyed my hair navy blue. You hated it." I smiled at the memory and looked at his photo, he was wearing his favorite black snapback and shirt. It says: Awesome, Treacherous, Fearless, Furious in big white bold.

I slide the chain over my head. I look up at Ari we smile and he pulls me into a tight hug. There is a loud thud behind us and we turn to face the Avengers storming into the training room. Ari and me growl in sync as they ruined the moment I snarl at them. "What do you guys think you're doing?" they look at each other lost. "We thought you were in trouble." Ella says, I roll my eyes at the group of disheveled heroes. "Like you guys could defend anything in the state you're in." I say, I look at Steve and see him holding Bucky's gun. He sees me staring and walks slowly closer to me, still wary of Ari who was baring his fangs but quiet. Steve pulls out the magazine and dumps out one single bullet. He hands it to me carefully, "I can tell that Bucky means a lot to you, when you're ready you can tell me." I hold the bullet in my hand. He walks back to the group and smiles at me.