Part 4

"Why do you want to watch us practice, and don't act like you care. Besides we're almost done anyway." I growl softly, I give up trying to close the door and let him in. I walk over to the others and talk to them about what we're going to do next, we decided to do random dance play. Saralyn decided to be in charge of randomly picking a part of Crazy by 4minute. We were doing fine until Saralyn decided to be a troll and chose a different song, Bang, Bang, Bang by Big Bang. We looked at her and I rolled my eyes and started to dance to the new song. Soon the others join and after a few minutes of the new song we stop and take a break.

We were sitting on the floor of the studio talking about our next performance, when I hear someone clear their throat. I turn to see Fury standing with the woman he came with at his side. "Yes?" I ask raising a hand, silencing the others. "I need to talk to you and Ella... alone...." I turn back to the group "Guys, why don't you go change?" as the others filed out of the dance room me and Ella stood up off the floor and walked over to Fury and his companion. I stand in front with Ella behind me in case anything happens.

"What do want to talk about? It better be good." I say narrowing my eyes at the two, Ella holding onto my arm for dear life. Fury sighs looking up at me "Why do you hate me so much? What did I do?" My blood begins to boil at his words "What did you do? I've heard what you do to people like us, you force them to join your collection and fight YOUR BATTLES FOR YOU! You use them as SLAVES!" I growl out, I start shaking and Ella, knowing what was going to happen backs away. My vision goes red and I feel my body changing.

(A/N i know i'm evil for keeping you guys waiting and then ending on yet another cliffhanger. School has been rough and i don't have a lot of time to update my stories.)