Part 17

(A/N i know that its been a long time since my last update. I'm sorry ive been away from home and my laptop so i couldn't update even if i wanted to. After this chapter im probably going to focus more on Nari and Ella and their relationship and Nari's brother. And please feel free to comment and give me youre feedback. im not easily offended. Okay enough of me.)

I killed a few more before I hear a huge explosion behind me

I killed a few more before I hear a huge explosion behind me. I turn around to see a hammer come out of the light and smash some of the creatures. It returns and the light fades to show a man in armor and red cape with a raccoon with a gun and a tree that looks human. Okay... that's new... The three of them charge and the man jumps up with lightning following him. We keep fighting when I see giant wheels appear from the ground and roll towards us. One gets torn apart by something. I hear glass shatter and see Vision falling out of the lab with one of the creatures. "Ella!" I shout and sprint towards the lab. I see Vision and Banner fighting a large creature with an axe but I ignore them and climb up the wall to Ella. I find her hiding behind a table holding her upper arm with blood seeping down.

I kneel next to her and remove her hand to see a large gash. I hold her hand and take some of her pain, dark vein appear on my arm when I do. "You're gonna be alright." I tell her when she relaxes, I turn to see explosions from outside. "Go, they need you." Ella says weakly I look at her and gently let go of her hand. I stand up I look over my shoulder at her "Do you feel it?" she asks sadly "He's coming... Ari is coming..." I say, then jump out the window and look around and see a large purple man with a gold glove with gems in it. Banner tries to attack him but he floats right through him. Others try but all of them fail. Then Bucky tries and is flung to the ground I sprint and catch him before he lands.

A wave of energy passes through the forest, then reverses. I hear a snap and Bucky and I stand and walk over towards Steve. "Steve?" I look over to see Bucky disintegrating. I look around and see others disappearing. "Ella... Ella!" I run and climb back up the wall and look for Ella. "Ella! Where are you?!" I shout, "Here." I hear her say and dash over to her. I sigh and pull her into a hug when I see her, perfectly fine. She doesn't move for a moment then returns the hug.