Part 14

I look up to see the Avengers and Ella clapping for me. I look at the floor blushing, my ears pressed up against my head in embarrassment. "That was amazing" I hear, I quickly wipe the tears hoping no one sees them. I look up and see Bucky looking at me confused. I mouth, 'Don't tell anyone' he nods in understanding. I walk over to Ella and she smiles at me. "Who taught you how to play piano and can I meet them?" I involuntarily stiffen, every time Ari is mentioned or asked about even indirectly I get defensive. "I don't think that is possible." I look around at the others that are standing, watching me like I'm going to explode.

"Ella, tonight is the full moon. Just thought you'd want to know." I say before walking out of the room. "Wait... What?!" I chuckle at her overreaction, I personally love full moons. They bring me closer with my inner wolf. I wander until I find a balcony, I step out onto it. I gauge the distance to the ground and looked over my shoulder when I hear Bucky's voice. "Nari? What are you doing?" he asks worried, I shrug and flip over the balcony wall. I hear him call my name but it's too late. I land with a thud and sprint off into the jungle.

I find an opening and watch the moon rise

I find an opening and watch the moon rise. I close my eyes and let my wolf take over. When I opened my eyes my vision was tinted red and my senses heightened even more than normal. Usually I would spend my full moons with Elly but I needed some alone time to think. Suddenly a shock goes through me, I whimper in pain. I look around but I see no one. I snort softly at myself I'm so stupid for completely forgetting about the many scratches on my back. I mentally face palmed, starting to walk into the trees. I hear rustling and turn to stand face to face with a large buck. I crouch down and wait for it to react. When it does I chase after it, I easily catch up to it and give it a quick death. I don't want it to suffer. I eat what I need and leave the rest for other hungry animals.

(A/N sorry that i havent been updating but i had standardized testing this week in school and i've just been drained. My updating might me less often because of exams and all that. I will try to update when i can)