~One~

"I don't know how to though." Jimin sat on his bed, his feet hanging off the edge. "That's why I called you."

"I don't know how either, I don't have experience with this kind of stuff."

"But Kookie-" Jimin begged. He was desperate to know how to talk to Yoongi.

"I told you I don't know." Jungkook said. He had been talking to Tae before Jimin's name and face had popped up on his screen. He didn't know whether or not to answer but he did.

"But you're an International Playboy." Jimin joked.

"No I'm not!" Jungkook whined. "Why don't you call Jin Hyung?"

Yeah why don't I call Jin Hyung? Kookie's right for once! He really doesn't know anything about this, why did I call him?

"Ok, thanks Kookie." He said before hanging up the phone. He collapsed on the bed. Why is this so hard? Why can't I just talk to him?

He decided to call Jin. The phone rang a few times before he heard Jin's voice on the other line.

"Hello?" Jin's voice called through the phone.

"Hyung, it's me, Jimin." He said. He didn't want to tell Jin, but if he was going to talk to Yoongi he had to.

"Oh, hi Jiminie. Can I help you with something?" He asked Jimin.

"Well-" Jimin started.

"Well what?"

"I need your advice on how to talk to Yoongi."

"Why would you need to talk to Yoongi?"

"You promise you won't tell?" No matter how long Jin had been his friend he was still nervous. His parents didn't even know about his sexuality. Yeah, a few of his friends knew but no one would expect him to like Yoongi of all people.

"Jimin, you have known me for 7 years and I have never told anyone your secrets before. Like the fact that you wore Spiderman underwear until you were 13, or when you went into Victoria's Secret and tried on lingerie-"

"Hyung!" Jimin interrupted him, his cheeks turning red. "I thought I told you not to talk about that!"

"Oh right, sorry. Anyway, you were saying?"

"I like Yoongi Hyung." He said, he bit his lip.

Jin fell silent, surprised. Jimin grew nervous and bit his lip harder, drawing blood and sending a shock of pain through his face. "Ow-"

"Jimin! Are you okay? What happened?" Jin frantically asked through the phone.

"I'm fine, I just bit my lip." He grabbed a tissue off his bedside table and wiped away the blood.

"Oh- You scared me." Jin said, breathing a sigh of relief.

"What do you think I should do, Hyung?" Jimin asked.

"Well, let me think."

Jin went silent again causing Jimin to bite his lip again only to have another shock of pain go through him.

"Have you tried to talk to him in person? That's the best way to get results." Jin nodded to prove his point before realizing Jimin couldn't see him.

Jimin rolled his eyes. Didn't he know that Jimin was to shy to do that? He was the one who pointed out that he had known him for 7 years.

"Hyung, you know I'm to shy to do that."

"Ok, ok, give me a minute." Jin thought about how he first started talking to Namjoon, texting. "How about texting him?"

Texting him, of course! Why hadn't he thought of that. He didn't have any social media though since he had no friends. He had very bad self esteem issues and he was being bullied so he never had any interest in making an account.

"Thanks Hyung, you're the best!" Jimin exclaimed.

"You're welcome Jiminie." Jimin heard the doorbell ring on the other line. "I have to go now, Joonie's here."

"Ok, thanks again!" Jimin said before hanging up.

____________

Instagram

Sign up   Log in

Jimin sat at his computer. The first social media that popped into his head was Instagram. He clicked the sign up button and entered his information. Username? What should my username be? Not my real name, no way in hell am I doing that. He thought of his nicknames, Jiminie, Chim Chim, Mochi, Jamless-

He decided on the username JimChim95. He scrolled through the recommended friends list finding a few people he knew. MrNamjams, ThePinkPrincessJin, XxSehunnunheSxX, YourHopeYourAngel, TaeTaeTheAlien, and MilkandKookie. He followed a few of his friends before one name caught his eye-

TheSleepingSuga

"I found him! I actually found him!" Jimin exclaimed.

Follow TheSleepingSuga?

Following*

____________

(A/N
Thanks for checking out this book. There will be other people's POV along with third person. If you like this please tell me and vote. This took a very long time to write because the first time it didn't save and I had to type it all over again. ❤)