~Thirteen~

Yoongi's POV

I walked in the back door of Jimin's house, excited to see him. His mom wasn't home, she was at work today. Most of the lights in the house were off, leaving the rooms streaked with the stray rays of sunlight through the windows. I bounded down the hallway to Jimin's room. I just had my first kiss with him last night and I was so happy! It wasn't actually my first kiss, I had kissed Baekhyun before, but this was the first kiss that ever felt real.

I opened the door to his room and froze in my tracks. What I saw wasn't happening, it couldn't be. He betrayed me. There sitting on the bed, kissing Jimin's perfect face was Baekhyun. I felt rage in my head, but hurt in my heart. 

Did I not mean anything to him? Was what I did last night just for show? Did he fake everything? All his feelings for me. "J-Jimin?" I started, stuttering.

He looked up at me. Baekhyun smirked, like he wanted me to feel bad. "I-I thought y-you cared f-for me."

His face dropped. "Why would I ever care for you? I have Baekhyun." 

______

I screamed, sitting up straight in my bed. It was just a dream. Just a dream. I breathed a sigh of relief. Jimin was still asleep in the bed across from me. I decided that it would be best to let him sleep. 

Getting up, I headed for the bathroom. Grabbing a washcloth from the basket beneath the mirror, I started to wash my face. Looking in the mirror I frowned. I looked awful, dead inside. I didn't feel like that, Jimin made me happy, I wasn't lying to him the other night. I guess it's just because I'm tired.

Jimin looked so cute when he's asleep. He always complains that he's to fat, I don't believe him. He looks adorable. I feel bad because he can't see it. I hope he knows how much I love him.

_____

Jimin's POV

I looked over to Yoongi's bed, it was empty. He must have already gotten up. Standing up, I felt dizzy. I still haven't told Yoongi about starving myself. It was starting to show though, which made me happy. I had lost a lot of weight, but I was still worried that I was to fat. I grabbed the edge of the bed for support, but I still fell down. 

Yoongi came running into the room, a worried look on his face. "Jimin, are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm just dizzy."

"Well, come on, I made breakfast."

"I'm not hungry."

"Come eat anyway." He pulled me into the kitchen, sitting me down on the stool at the counter. He had made pancakes with fruit and coffee. I smiled, just so he wouldn't notice my insecurities about eating. I ate a few bites and began to feel sick. "I have to go to the bathroom, I'll be right back."

He nodded and I got up, I locked the door when I got in and threw up everything I had just ate. It's not that I wanted to, I just couldn't keep anything down anymore. My mom's worried that I could develop an eating disorder, I guess she doesn't know that I already have. 

I heard someone outside the bathroom door. I knew it was Yoongi. He was probably worried. I don't blame him. I felt the familiar feeling of warm tears rolling down my cheeks. "Jimin? Are you okay?"

I opened the door for Yoongi. He saw that I was crying and immediately went to wipe away my tears. "Jimin, what's wrong?" He asked. Me being sad seemed to make him even sadder.

"I -I can't d-do this anymore." I cried into his shoulder, probably staining his shirt.

"Do what?"

"I-I've been s-starving myself f-for w-weeks now, a-and I c-can't do i-it anymore."

"Jimin? Why didn't you tell me?"

"I knew y-you w-would stop me."

"You're right, I would. Why?"

"B-because of the p-people at school."

"I will kill anyone who says anything to my angel."

I sobbed more. Yoongi held his arms around me, playing with my hair as I cried. "It's all going to be okay. I'll make sure of it."

"How?"

"Trust me."

I sat up, looking into his dark eyes. They seemed sad, but at the same time, very angry. "I have to go, I have to go pick something up at the store."

"Okay." I said. He got up, leaving the bathroom, taking me with him. "You rest while I'm gone, and don't do anything you'll regret. Promise me."

"I promise."

_______

Yoongi's POV

I'm going to kill Minbitch! He made my poor angel do this to himself, starving himself, cutting, no! I walked through town, looking in the places MinGyu normally goes. I saw him standing in an alley. How cliché. Storming through the alley. I grabbed his shirt neck and pinned him against the wall. "Hey Minbitch, miss me?"

He smirked. "I've been looking for you, Yoongi."

"Save it for later! I know what you said to Jimin, and I will kill you if you say anything like that ever again!"

He smirked more. "How did you find out? You got a thing for fatty Jimin?"

"Shut up!"

"Yoongi, are you aware that we are not at school?"

"Yes, I'm fucking aware of that!"

"Good, then you don't mind if we do this." Two of his friends grabbed my shoulders, dragging me away from MinGyu. They threw me on the ground. MinGyu pulled a lighter out of his pocket, walking towards me. "Give me your phone."

I scowled. "Fuck off, you bitch!" He flicked the lighter on and bent down in front of me. His two minions still had a hold of my shoulders. He came closer. I felt a sting of pain on my arm as he burned my wrist with the lighter. "Give me your phone!"

I reluctantly gave him my phone. "Fine." He took it, put it on the ground, and stepped on it, causing it to shatter. I didn't say anything, I just watched. Next he pulled out his phone and handed it to one of the other people next to him. He grabbed the lighter again, also grabbing my wrist. "Take a picture when I do it, and don't fuck it up."

The other guy nodded. I winced, feeling the flame burn my arm again. I saw the flash of the camera go off. "Good. What do you think about sending this to the fatty?"

I said nothing. "Okay, I will then."

_____

Jimin's POV

1 new message

LadiesMinGyu: Look how your boyfriend's doing *insert picture*

I stood in shock at the picture in front of me. Yoongi was being held on the ground and being burned with a lighter. They did do something stupid though. They left the dumpster in the picture, and that dumpster had an address on it.

"I'm coming Yoongi!"