~Seven~

Jin's POV

I could hear them talking in the room. I wouldn't call it eavesdropping, no, just, overhearing conversations. Hey stob it! Don't judge me. Anyway Jimin's mom showed up but we told her it would be best to stay outside, Jimin was "busy". I hope things go well. I ship them so much, so does everyone else but no one speaks up about it. Joonie and me were planning to go to a party tonight, but when Jimin told us about Yoongi, we decided to postpone.

I went to go wash my beautiful face when I heard the door open behind me. It was Joonie, he looked great today, not as great as me of course, but still great. "Hey Joonie what's-" I was cut of by Joonie pushing me against the wall. He kissed me, not gently I might add. "Joonie not her-" I was cut off by another kiss. He took off his leather jacket and went to take off my pink jacket. "I said not here-"

He froze when the bathroom door opened to reveal Kookie standing there with his mouth wide open. "I-I'll just come back later" he said while backing away slowly, his hands in the air like he was being arrested.

"Namjoon! You have just officially scarred Kookie for life!" I scolded him. Even if I was his boyfriend I was still Kookie's momma. I put my jacket back on, smacked Namjoon on the arm and went to go comfort Kookie. As I was walking to the waiting room, I looked into Yoongi's room. I smiled when I saw Yoongi and Jimin holding hands, both out cold.

Now I had to go comfort a probably mental Golden Maknae.

______

Yoongi's POV

My eyes fluttered open slowly, adjusting to the bright light of the hospital room. I looked down to see Jimin's hand laced in mine, a feeling I've wanted for so long. No I can't, I can't fall in love again. Not after what happened the last time, Jimin would hate me for it. I still kept holding his hand, I wondered how we got into this position. How did he start holding my hand? I had such a bad craving to kiss him right now, but no, he doesn't like me, never.

Jimin's phone buzzed, it was sitting on the table next to my bed, so I took a peek.

1 new message

LadiesMinGyu: Hey fatty, think about what I said yet?

I looked at the previous messages he had sent Jimin and wanted to send the phone hurling at the wall, or better yet, MinGyu's head.

JimChim95: Fatty? Look who's talking you motherfucker

JimChim95: Why the hell do you think I would listen to your fatass?

JimChim95: You know what? I'm just wasting my energy typing this right now, good bye and good riddens

I had a satisfied smirk on my face as I set the phone back on the table. "H-Hyung?" I heard Jimin ask. He had the cutest look on his face, I just wanted to squeeze his cheeks.

"Yeah?"

"What are you doing?" He looked at his phone, then at our laced hands. I pulled my hand away and looked out the window. "Nothing" I muttered. I wondered if he could tell that I was lying.

He smiled his cute little smile. "Doesn't look like it. I'll be right back." He left the room after looking at me with his beautiful eyes. I felt my heart flutter but also break when I thought about the fact that we could never be together, not after what happened with Baekhyun.

______

Jimin's POV

I walked out of the room, more like stumbled, I couldn't stand up straight. Oh my god did I really just- no, no way. Once I reached the waiting room I saw Kookie and Tae cuddled up in the corner, Namjoon passed out over three chairs and Jin reading the newspaper. "Oh hey Jimin, what's up?" Jin raised his eyebrow.

"Nothing" I lied.

"Aww come on, I saw you two lovebirds holding hands."

"Hyung, it's nothing, he doesn't like me" I lied, I hoped he liked me though, really bady hoped for him to like me. "He's getting out soon, I'll take him home."

"Okay, we brought your car back."

I nodded and walked back to Yoongi's room. He was sitting up in the bed and watching me as I walked towards him. "They said I'm free to go."

"Good, I'm taking you home."

"Okay."

The nurse came to the door and insisted that Yoongi had to get in the wheelchair. He eventually gave up and sat down. The nurse wheeled him to the front entrance, I helped him get up and led him to my car. He stood next to the door but wouldn't get in. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"I-I can't go back home." He said.

"What, why not?"

"My family's- rough. I just can't go back."

"Well, where do you want to go?"

"I don't have anywhere to go."

I felt so bad. I saw that his apartment wasn't in good shape, but I didn't expect it to be so bad that he wouldn't want to go back. "Well, you can always stay at my place until you find somewhere else."

Yoongi just stood there, an astonished look on his face. "I mean, only if you want to-"

"Jimin, I don't know you that well."

"I was just trying to help."

"You're sure your mom wouldn't mind?"

"Of course not."

"Maybe, I don't know. At least let me go get my stuff first."

"Yeah."

He hesitantly got in the car and put on his seatbelt. I climbed into the driver's seat and started the car. "Jimin?" I looked over, but Yoongi was just staring out the window. "Yeah?"

"Why did you message me in the first place?"

I had to think of an excuse fast. "I- I got bored."

"You sure?" He seemed like he could tell that I was lying. I could feel his beautiful brown eyes burning a hole in my head. I tried to act normal as I drove. The radio was still static and I saw Yoongi go to tune it. He turned on a station that was playing Own It by Drake. I started quietly singing it under my breath. "Next time we fuck, I don't wanna fuck, I wanna make love."

"You know this song?" He asked.

"Yeah, who doesn't?"

"True."

"Sing it."

He looked confused. "What?"

"I said, sing it."

"Okay?"

He waited for the next part to come on then started singing. "Next time we talk, I don't wanna just talk, I wanna trust."

I was mesmerized by his beautiful, low voice, it put Drake to shame. It's the kind of voice you would expect an angel to have. I wanted this angel to be my angel. Yoongi continued singing until we got to his apartment. I pulled into the parking lot and sat there, waiting for Yoongi to get out.

"Well, go get your stuff." I said.

"Okay, I can't thank you enough, Jimin."

"It's the least I could do, you know, to thank you from saving me from MinGyu." And for being my beautiful, perfect angel. Yoongi stepped out of the car but paused before leaving.

"You're special, Jimin, remember that."

(A/N
Forgot to proofread this, I just fixed a few mistakes, thanks for all the support. Love youuu! ❤)