~Sixteen~

Jimin's POV

It was time for another sleepover! Tae, Kookie, Yoongi and me all walked to Jin's together. Jin and Namjoon had gone in Jin's pink minivan. "Hey guys, guess what!" Kookie said. He seemed extremely excited for this particular sleepover for some reason.

"What?" We all asked.

"Last time we had a sleepover, me and Tae caught Jin moaning from the other room!" He snickered, making us all burst into laughter.

"Really?" I asked. It was hard to breathe now, not from MinGyu choking me, but from laughter. Things have definitely changed lately. 

"Yeah!" We were almost to Jin's house now and we were still laughing. "Shh-" Tae said before ringing the doorbell. We had to bite our tongues to keep from laughing.  Jin opened the door, he had dyed his hair pink and I'm going to admit that I liked it.

"Hey guys, come in!" He moved out of the doorway to let us in. Namjoon was playing video games on the blanket covered floor. Jin made us get up super early to help him get the place ready for tonight. "So? what do you guys want to do?"

"I don't know, do you want to go somewhere?" Tae asked.

"Sure, where?"

"The- The- The bumper cars!" Tae squealed.

"Okay! You're paying!" Kookie said before running out of the house and climbing into Jin's minivan. Jin rolled his eyes before following Kookie. Me and Yoongi stayed behind, holding hands. "I have an idea for tonight."

I turned towards him. "What is it?"

"Do you want to go listen to Jin moan? Or go in the 3rd room?"

"Both." I smirked

"Okay, we should go, I'm going to dominate you."

"Oh, we'll see about that. I'm going to knock you out of your car." I laughed. He loves when I act tough so I try to do it often, but sometimes I act all cute, he likes that too. You know that you've found the right one when they love you for everything you do. When you know you don't have to fake anything. When you can finally accept yourself for who you are.

On the way to the bumper cars me and Yoongi held hands. I looked out the window the entire time, watching the familiar houses fly by. Suddenly Yoongi's old apartment came into view and I remembered the first time me and him ever held hands. We were in the hospital room and Yoongi said he was getting tired but he didn't want me to leave. I agreed to stay and he grabbed my hand before passing out.

______

"Team or solo mode?" The operator asked.

"Team or solo guys?" Jin asked, turning around.

We looked at each other. "Teams!" We all cheered.

"Okay, okay, teams it is. Three teams please. Yoongi and Jimin, me, Joonie, and Hobi, and Tae and Kookie." We all nodded in silent reply. Me and Yoongi headed for the yellow bumper cars. (Shoutout to anyone who guesses why I used this color)

Tae and Kookie headed to blue. Namjoon and Jin headed to red before Namjoon flipped us off. "Joonie! We are in a public place!" Jin scolded him.

"Sorry, it's just that we are going to win!" He shouted.

"Not a chance!" We screamed back.

The music sounded from above signaling that it was time to start. I looked over to the operator who was leaning against the wall. He looked like he had to put up with a lot of bullshit so I didn't say anything else. The cars activated and we started driving. Yoongi and me headed for Kookie as a team. He squealed in terror as he lurched in his seat, me and Yoongi high-fived and headed for Tae. He drove away quick and I lurched in my seat as Namjoon rammed into my car. "Oh no you didn't!" Yoongi yelled.

"Oh yes I did." Namjoon smirked. Yoongi drove full speed at him, knocking him backwards from the force. "Wow, you're a really protective boyfriend!"

"Yes I am." Yoongi smiled. "I love my Jiminie."

Namjoon smiled before going after Tae. He screeched at the sudden impact. I'm going to admit that this was the most fun I've had in a long time. Yoongi got hit by Jin and I went after him. He screamed, "Not the face!" And blocked his face when I hit his car. Jin was so extra, but we all appreciated it, it made us happy.

We went on for what seemed like hours before the music cut off and we could no longer move. Tae and Kookie whined for them to turn it back on. The operator just rolled his eyes before coming to pull Kookie and Tae out of the arena. "Kookie, Tae, come on, I have Scooby snacks!" Namjoon joked.

We all rode home, Tae and Kookie were asleep on the back seat of the minivan. They were so cute together. Namjoon and Hobi had to carry Tae and Kookie inside because they would not get up. It was probably around seven so we decided to eat "dinner". Our dinner was mainly chips, dip, candy and cake while we watched Train to Busan, suggested by Jin. Kookie and Tae slept through the whole thing. After the movie ended Jin rushed us all to bed. In a few hours we planned to sneak into Tae's room to listen for stray moans that might escape Jin's mouth.

Until then me and Yoongi cuddled in our shared room for a little bit. My head was on his chest and he was playing with my hair. These past few weeks have been absolute heaven for me, not hell with MinGyu, but heaven with Yoongi. He was everything that I ever wanted and he made me feel special.

"Oh, ohhhh, J-Joonie." I heard Jin moan from his room. Me and Yoongi sat up and looked at each other, muffling our laughs. We quietly tip-toed to Tae's room. Kookie and Tae were sitting on the bed, snickering with Hobi. "Did you hear that?" Hobi asked.

"Who couldn't hear that?" Yoongi laughed.

"I know!" I giggled with him.

We sat on the bed, listening to Jin moan Namjoon's name. "I'm going to do something" Yoongi said before opening the door. I followed him down the hallway and to Jin's door. He opened the door a crack and instantly stepped back. I peeked through the crack in the door and saw... Well yeah, what you expect to see when people are moaning other people's names.

I shut the door and ran back to Tae's room. "Well, I'm going to bed!" I said, pulling Yoongi by the arm back to our room. I shut the door and collapsed on the bed. "Well, this has been one heck of a night!"

Yoongi sat down beside me. "Yes it has." We climbed under the covers and cuddled together. "Maybe we can make those sounds one day." Yoongi said before falling asleep.

He had no idea how much I wanted that.

________

(A/N

VERY LATE UPDATE!!! The internet has been crap and I had to go try out for a play. I didn't get in, but I could care less. Okay so I forgot to give the shoutouts to ppl who got things right earlier so I will do it now...

Okayy so Wattpad isn't letting me tag so I'll do it in the comments. We are almost at 500, which is half a thousand OMG you have no idea how much this means to me!!! Love youuuu! <3