~Four~

Jimin's POV

The rest of the day went by in a flash, all of which I was in a haze. The last bell rang and I was out of the school before anyone else. Only 15 more minutes. I stood by the front door. Time went by, more time than I thought. I felt my phone buzz in my pocket.

1 new message

I opened Instagram and saw a new message.

TheSleepingSuga: Where are you?

I looked at the time only to see that it was 3:38. Shit. I practically bolted around the corner. There in front of me was Yoongi. He was leaning against a tree, his back towards me.

JimChim95: Sorry, turn around

I froze, did I really just do that? To late...

Yoongi had already turned around.

_________

Yoongi's POV

After I read the message I turned around. I didn't expect to see what I did. I got kind of mad after I saw that no one was there. What the fuck?  I realized that they were still online so I decided to message them again. 

TheSleepingSuga: Very funny you bitch, please never talk to me again

JimChim95: It's not what it looks like

TheSleepingSuga: To hell with that

JimChim95: Trust me, just wait and I'll explain

TheSleepingSuga: I told you not to talk to me again

JimChim95: Ok :(

_______

I grabbed my bag and brushed off the dust. I decided to go home, slightly disappointed. As I walked past the stretch of woods behind the school I heard a twig break. I snapped my head up and in the direction that the sound came from. I heard someone curse under their breath. As I walked closer to the particular bush I could see the outline of a person wearing a white T-shirt. He had a phone in his hands and I couldn't see his face. All of a sudden he got up and started running. "Wait! Come back!" I yelled.

I looked down at my phone which was still in my hand. Could this have been the messenger?

_______

When I got home I threw my bag at the wall. My parents were never home, it was a rough family. My dad drank, my mom worked as a stripper, they could barely afford food. I grew up thinking I was a burden to them, I still think that.

I know I'm underage but whatever, I grabbed a beer from the fridge and flopped down on the couch. The little two room apartment kind of sucked. The wallpaper was peeling and dirty dishes covered the counters. My sister had moved out at the age of seventeen, now she's twenty-three. She couldn't stand our parents anymore so she moved out and is now in college. I haven't talked to her in a long time, she goes to Harvard and I don't have enough money to fly to America. I got tired of the quiet so I pulled out my phone.

Block JimChim95?

Please type your reason _________

Creepy stalker and liar

Blocked JimChim95*

__________

Jimin's POV

After I saw Yoongi coming over to the bushes, I panicked and ran. Why did I do that? Why couldn't I go through with it?  Now I was home and I was contemplating whether or not to tell him that it was me. I was still thinking about how he was in the nurse's office, did he really care? Probably not.

I decided I should tell him it was me so I pulled out my phone and went to Instagram.

JimChim95: Hey, I'm sorry about today

Message failed to send

JimChim95: I was the guy that went running

Message failed to send

JimChim95: I wasn't sure if I could go through with it

Message failed to send

JimChim95: Is your internet not working?

Message failed to send

JimChim95: Okay talk to you tomorrow I guess

Message failed to send

________

Yoongi's POV

A wave of emotions hit me, anger, pain, sadness. I hadn't even finished the beer but I threw it at the wall, shattering it into a ton of tiny pieces. I put my head in my hands and just cried, cried until I couldn't cry anymore. All my screams were trapped inside my head, deafening screams, pain filled screams. The screams reminded me of how lonely I was and how badly I wanted friends. I just sat there and cried, screamed, for who knows how long.

The knot on my head still hurt and made me look like an idiot. That bitch! Why the hell was I ever friends with him?  All that I could feel was anger now, that and something else, something strange and foreign. I am not doing this shit again, you remember what happened last time don't you?  I told myself. I still couldn't help the little tiny bit of hope in the back of my mind when I thought of Jimin.

I grabbed my notebook off the floor, the small red spiral notebook that held the lyrics to my songs. I opened to next clean page and pulled the pen out of my pocket, that pen was special, the last thing my sister gave to me before she left. Sure, it wasn't much but it was important to me. I began to write.

Behind every idol rapper who succeeds

There's a weak self standing, it's a little dangerous

I fall sometimes again into depression and compulsion

Hell no, anyway I don't even know if that's the real me

Damn huh reality's separation

The conflict I've mentioned, it hurts your head

It was around 16 when my social phobia began

Yeah, that's right, around that time my mental state became polluted

Sometimes I'm afraid of myself, thanks to my self hatred

And the depression that came to play again

Min Yoongi is already dead (I killed him)-

I stopped singing when I heard a knock on the door. I stood up and went over to unlock the door. There in the doorway was the landlord.

"Mr. Yoongi?"

"Yes sir?"

"Are your parents home?"

"No sir."

"When they return, please tell them that the rent is due and if they don't pay you will be evicted."

With that he left, closing the door in my face. I turned back around and fell to the floor, blacking out.

______

(A/N

I changed the lyrics from It was around 18 when my social phobia began to It was around 16 when my social phobia began because in this book they are both seventeen, Jin, Namjoon and J-Hope are 18, and Kookie is 16, I know this is not how it would work, just go with it. If you enjoyed this part please tell me and vote! As usual I love you guys! Thank you!)