~Three~

Jimin woke up to the sound of his alarm clock buzzing. He slammed his hand on top of the clock and covered his head with his blankets. He stood up and went over to his closet where he put on a white T-shirt and black denim jeans.

He almost fell down from dizziness as his vision faded to black

He almost fell down from dizziness as his vision faded to black. He held onto the wall and waited for his vision to return. Maybe I shouldn't have starved myself for that long.

His mom shouted at him as he left the house without eating breakfast. "Jimin? Aren't you going to eat breakfast?" Jimin shook his head. "I'm not hungry."

He left the house swinging his backpack over his shoulder. He grabbed the silver chain around his neck that his ex had given him before they broke up. He didn't have the guts to get rid of it no matter how much he wanted to. Baekhyun had given it to him.

Jimin's POV

I walked up to the school but I didn't go in. I decided to go to the back of the school where unfortunately I would have to return later today. I turned the corner of the red brick building to see Tae and Kookie making out. I didn't think it would go very well if I stayed there so I turned back around and left.

I decided that I couldn't stall anymore so I went in. The lockers lined the walls just like any normal high school. But this place was complete hell for me. The people that bullied me were more than I could count on both my hands.

"Hey fatty."

I turned around to see MinGyu and his band of dicks standing there. "Why so down? All the fat I guess?"

I tried to keep my control, to ignore all the shit coming from MinGyu's mouth, but it was hard for me. I felt tears stinging in my eyes, but I held them back. I closed my eyes, the laughter of the other students along with the insults of MinGyu ringing in my ears. The voices seemed to be coming from far away, like I was in a well, like I was in another world. I was about to let it all go and just cry but I heard another voice, one that stood out from all the others, Yoongi.

"Hey Minbitch! You got nothing better to do?" He yelled. MinGyu seemed taken aback. "Hey, don't let this asshole get to you."

I felt someone smack my arm which caused me to snap out of my haze. It was Yoongi. He was looking at me as if he asked me a question and I didn't answer. "You hear me?"

I shook my head no. "I said not to let this ASSHOLE get to you." He seemed to emphasize the word asshole just to annoy MinGyu.

"What do mean asshole? Look who's talking you short ass bastard." MinGyu slammed Yoongi into the nearest locker. I jumped at the sound of impact between Yoongi's back and the locker. He stood up for me! I wasn't sure whether to be happy or to be confused. The next few minutes went by very fast, I could barely tell what was happening. Somehow Yoongi got thrown to the floor then MinGyu turned toward me. I was then pushed into a locker like Yoongi was a few minutes ago, with MinGyu's forearm on my throat.

Yoongi was still on the ground, coughing. It started to get hard to breathe. My vision started to fade as I heard the voices of Tae, Kookie, Jin, Namjoon, and Hobi screaming my name. Then I completely blacked out.

_________

I woke up in the nurse's office. Tae was sitting next to Kookie holding hands and Kookie's head resting on his shoulder. I sat up and they quickly pulled away. I decided it was best not to bring that up so I just stared awkwardly. "Hyung, you're okay!" Kookie jumped up from his chair and pulled me into a tight hug.

"Looks like you are okay."

I froze on the spot. Yoongi? I turned around and sure enough there in the chair beside my bed, was Yoongi. He ran his fingers through his blond hair, causing my heart to flutter a little inside my chest. "Yeah, I'm fine. How are you?"

"I'm fine, Minbitch won't be okay for a long time." He said, a scowl across his face as he thought of MinGyu.

"Why?" I asked.

"Well, I hurt him pretty bad, and because Rose broke up with him." He seemed to laugh at the last remark. "I should probably get to class." He stood up and left the room awkwardly.

"Us too." Kookie said pulling Tae up. "Get better soon Hyung."

After they all left I pulled myself out of bed and walked to class, I didn't want to stay in the nurse's office all day.

________

The rest of the day went by in a flash, all of which I was in a haze. The last bell rang and I was out of the school before anyone else. Only 15 more minutes. I stood by the front door. Time went by, more time than I thought. I felt my phone buzz in my pocket.

1 new message

I opened Instagram and saw a new message.

TheSleepingSuga: Where are you?

I looked at the time only to see that it was 3:38. Shit. I practically bolted around the corner. There in front of me was Yoongi. He was leaning against a tree, his back towards me.

JimChim95: Sorry, turn around

I froze, did I really just do that? To late...

Yoongi had already turned around.
________
(A/N
I completely forgot to add this at first, just wanted to say thank you to everyone who reads this, I feel so appreciated! ❤ Srsly thank you! Vote and comment please, thanks!❤)