~Eighteen~

Yoongi's POV

"Be careful, Tae!" Jin shouted. We had decided to go to the pool early this morning. Jin, being the mother he always was, was trying to keep Tae from jumping off the poolside table. Kookie, was drinking coconut water. Namjoon was fighting Hobi with a tiny umbrella. And Jimin was sitting in a chair, laughing at everyone's stupidity. Me, I was sitting next to Jimin, watching him laugh. He's just so fucking cute when he smiles.
"Tae!"
SPLASH
"Tae! You got me wet! My worldwide handsomeness is ruined!" Jin screamed at a now drenched Tae.
"Sorry Hyung." Tae said, smiling.
"You better be, time out! You can stay in your room until we get back from the beach!" Jin yelled.
"No, Hyung please let me go to the beach! I promise I won't do it again and I'll even do your hair for the next month!"
"I don't want you doing my hair!"
"Namjoon!" Hobi whined. I looked over to see that the chair Namjoon had been sitting in, was now broken and Namjoon was laying outstretched on the pool deck.
"Sorry."
_____
"Over here!" Kookie yelled.
"Kookie, this is volleyball, you don't have to yell over here. That's not how it works." Namjoon replied.
Kookie's face turned a bright red as he hit the volleyball over the net. I smiled as Tae whispered "cutie" under his breath. I loved how cute their relationship was and how well they got along. Namjoon and Jin were either yelling at each other or moaning each other's names. I have no idea what Hobi and Lisa were like. Lisa had left this morning with some friends who also came to Naksan. I don't even know why they came.

Tae had convinced Jin to let him come. I don't know how, probably something about doing all the laundry. Everyone was in their swimming trunks and can I just say, Jimin's abs, Jesus Christ! They were perfect and put mine to shame.

After we finished the game and after we sat through Namjoon's bragging for winning, we headed for the pier gift shop. Of course, as you probably already know, we are immature people. Kookie had an inner tube around his waist, goggles on his head, and was hula dancing while singing Under the Sea. Namjoon was on the ground, picking up the pieces of the shot glass he broke. Tae was attempting to play with the hermit crabs. Jin was yelling at Kookie and Namjoon, I'm surprised he hasn't had a heart attack from all the stress. Jimin had found some beach towels and laid them out on the floor, I was sitting next to him, eating a popsicle I had just bought.

The woman at the counter didn't care as long as we paid for all the stuff we, I mean Namjoon, broke. The other guy that was working there had fallen asleep. There actually weren't many people there even though the pier was busy. "Alright! Alright! Enough! Get out of my store!" The lady at the counter said.
Namjoon froze, Kookie stopped singing, Jin stopped yelling, Tae put the hermit crab back in the cage, Jimin stopped smiling and I stopped eating my popsicle. "Now!" She screamed, grabbing the broom out of the corner.
"Woah! Calm down old lady!" Namjoon said.
She ran at Namjoon, the broom raised over her head. Namjoon stood up and bolted for the door, we all followed, the lady on our heels. "Go!" I yelled, pushing Tae out the door.
Before we knew it, we were running down the pier followed by a crazy lady with a broom. We pushed people out of the way, some fishermen dropped their poles and started yelling at us. Soon we reached the end of the pier, we were trapped. Crazy lady with a broom on one side, ocean on the other. Tae climbed up on the railing, I followed. The others seemed to get what we were hinting at and also climbed on the railing. "I've got you now!" The woman yelled, she brought the broom up, ready to whack us.
"One, two, three!" I yelled.
We threw ourselves over the railing. The wind blew Jimin's hair to the side, he looked so hot. I gasped as I hit the cold water, I was to busy staring at Jimin to remember what was happening. A few other splashes could be heard around me as the others also landed in the ocean.
I've never been a strong swimmer, but I could somewhat swim if I needed to. Jimin however, couldn't swim very well. I saw him struggling to get above the water so I dove down deeper and grabbed his arm. I took in a deep breath of fresh air as both of our heads broke the surface. I told him to grab onto my waist. He wrapped his arms around my neck and interlocked his legs around my waist, like a piggy back ride. I began swimming towards the shore along with the others.
We climbed onto the sandy shore and I layed Jimin on the sand.
"Well good job guys! You got us kicked out of the store and you were crazy enough to jump off the pier!" Jin yelled.
"Now if you excuse us, I am going to take Jin back to the hotel." Namjoon said before Jin could continue.
"Okay, just don't moan to loudly, you'll upset the others." I snickered.
Namjoon turned around, a shocked look on his face. "What did you just say?"
"You heard me." I said, trying to hold in the laughter. "No, never mind we heard you!"
"Jin, hold my converses." He took off his shoes and threw them at Jin.
He ran full speed straight towards me. I braced myself for impact only to be picked up. Namjoon was carrying me across the beach towards the hotel. "I don't think you should be cheating on your friend with benefits." I laughed.
"Now, how did you know about that?"
"Well, it's hard not to know about that. Jin moans really loudly."
"He does, doesn't he?"
We were getting close to the hotel now and Namjoon made no effort to stop. He took me inside, through the lobby and up to Lisa's room. I winced in pain when I was dropped on the floor. Namjoon was looking through Lisa's top drawer until he found a pair of red lingerie. "Put this on."
"What the fuck are you talking about?"
"Put it on!"
I obeyed and put on the bra. "Do you have to be here?" I asked.
"Well there's nothing to see anyway."
"Go fuck a tree." I took my swim trunks off and put on the panties. "What is the point of this?"
"Now go back to the others."
"You wouldn't dare."
"Unless you want me to find someone to fuck you, then yes I'm serious."
I smacked myself in the head and walked out the door. The warm spring air felt cold now and I was sure everyone was staring at me. I ran over to the others and jumped on Jimin's back.
Everyone started laughing and Jimin fell over, taking me with him. "What are you wearing?" He laughed.
"I don't want to talk about it."