~Eleven~

Jimin's POV

"Jiminie!"

I smiled at the nickname everyone gave me as I walked into Jin's massive house. It looked amazing. He had covered every square inch of the floor with blankets even though he had 5 guest bedrooms, all of which were huge. There were pillows on every available surface and all the lights in the house were on. This was honestly the only room where mirrors didn't cover the wall. Jin really did believe he was worldwide handsome, therefore he had mirrors on every wall just to check himself out.

In the dining room was a long table loaded with unhealthy snacks. Namjoon must have done that because we all know that Jin wouldn't let us eat stuff like that. I walked in and left my bag, along with Yoongi's, by the front door. This was the night I was going to tell them about me and Yoongi. To be honest I was nervous.

"You ready?" Yoongi asked me, taking my hand in his.

I nodded. "Yeah."

We walked farther into the blanket covered living room. No one had noticed our hands yet. I squeezed Yoongi's hand harder. He looked over at me and smiled, it created a sense of confidence in me. "Hey Yoongi how you doing?" Namjoon asked.

"Fine." He shrugged.

I don't know why I'm doing this but here we go. "Really fine actually!" I raised our interlocked hands in the air. Their jaws dropped. No one said anything, Yoongi just smiled and nodded.

"A fly is going to get in your mouth." I laughed.

"No way-" Namjoon started.

"Yes, way."

"Finally!" Everyone shouted, causing me to jump slightly, provoking a laugh from Yoongi. "We've been waiting forever! It's about time!"

I smiled. "Well here we are, now let's do something fun.

"Like what?" Tae and Kookie asked at the same time. "Jinx!"

Yoongi chuckled beside me. He still didn't know the group very well so he was probably a little shy. I smiled, which hopefully made him feel better. "I don't know, maybe a sing off?"

"Can I dance instead?" Kookie asked.

"Sure, but we all know you suck at dancing." I said. Everyone chuckled at my remark. Jungkook just looked disappointed and a little angry.

Jin walked over to the boom box in the corner of the room. "Who's going first? And what song?"

"Let me go first!" Kookie screamed, bouncing over to the boom box. He turned on Or Nah. He took to the center of the living room and waited for the song to play. "Do you like the way I flick my tongue, or nah?" He started to dance by jumping up and down twice before turning to the side. "You can ride my face until you're dripping cum." He started to thrust and twerk.

"Jeon Jungkook!"

"What?" Kookie turned towards a shocked and angry looking Jin. "First of all, where did you find that song? And second what was that!?"

Kookie look surprised and frankly scared of Jin's reaction. "Umm- Well-"

"Never mind. But, you have to go in time out! Upstairs, second room on the right for 20 minutes, NOW!"

Kookie sadly walked up the stairs, dragging his feet. "Okay, Hyung."

"Now, let's continue. Joonie? Would you like to go next?"

"Sure." Namjoon walked over to the boom box and turned on You Don't Own Me.

"Hyung? Why are you singing a girl's song?" Tae asked. "I didn't know you could sing like a girl."