~Six~

(A/N

Yes! Double update, it's the weekend so I decided to update twice, I might update again, not sure. I honestly don't think this chapter is very good so tell me what you think. I'm thinking of doing another book but I would like your thoughts on it so vote:

Yoonmin

VKook

VMin

Thanks for all the votes and reads, love youuu!)

"Yoongi!" I stood in the doorway shocked as I saw the mess in front of my eyes. Blood covered the floor, Yoongi in the middle of it. I was to shocked to move. I just stood there like what was happening was a movie on the big screen. Namjoon and Jin had to hold me up. I swayed a little but held onto the doorframe. Yoongi. I could think clearly now. His wounds were really bad. Glass sticking out of every inch of his body. His blond hair had turned a brass color from all the blood he was laying in.

I ran towards him, his eyes were closed. No. I motioned my friends to come help me. We picked him up, careful not to push the glass in further. He had lost a lot of blood. We need to take him to a hospital. Yoongi opened his eyes a little before closing them again. "Let's go! To the hospital! Quick!"

We carried him down the stairs. Rapmon had a truck so we climbed into the back. Yoongi's head rested in my lap. He couldn't keep his eyes open. Namjoon practically sped towards the hospital, Jin was in the passenger seat, holding his hand. Tae and Kookie were beside me and J-Hope was following with Lisa in his car.

Yoongi mumbled something that I couldn't hear, his eyes were still closed. "What?" I asked. He turned towards me slightly and tried to say it again. "Jimin- it was you?" I froze.

His eyes closed again and he shifted slightly. I looked over at Tae and Kookie. They looked sympathetic and Kookie hugged me, small but sweet. Kookie scooted over to Tae and put his head on Tae's shoulder. "Hyung, it'll be okay" Kookie tried to reassure me.

"I hope so." I threw my head back, resting it against the back window of the truck. Tears came to my eyes and I didn't even try to hold them back. They rolled down my cheeks, blurring my vision. Yoongi stirred again. I looked down, one of my tears falling on his perfect face. The wind blew his hair around, making him look amazingly hot. There were a few small cuts on his face. I heard my phone ring in my pocket. My mom.

"Hello?"

"Jiminie? Where are you? Where's the car?"

"I'm okay, I'm on my way to the hospital."

"What!? What happened?"

"It's Yoongi, he's really hurt."

"Okay, I'm coming, I'll just go with Mrs. Jeon."

She hung up after that. Jimin put his phone back in his pocket and sighed. The back window opened and Jin stuck his head out. "Hey we're almost there hang on." I was relieved but somehow still panicked.

"Hold on Yoongi, almost there."

The truck swerved causing everyone to slide across the back. Yoongi winced. I yelled at Namjoon "Be careful!" Everyone looked at me like I had just killed someone. "Sorry, I'm just worried."

They nodded and went back to what they were doing. We pulled into the emergency parking lot and Namjoon helped me get Yoongi out of the truck bed. The receptionist took one look at Yoongi and panicked. Soon there was a hospital bed and a ton of doctors leading Yoongi away from me. "Yoongi!" I yelled. A strong set of arms held me back. I cried, cried loud painful sobs.

Tae held me beside him, holding Kookie's hand as well. Lisa had her head resting on Hobi's shoulder. I kept crying for who knows how long until a nurse came and said we could see him. I got up and basically ran towards room 1688. I barged in the door and saw Yoongi laying in the hospital bed, covered in bandages. I turned towards the nurse. "Is he going to be okay?"

"Yes, he'll be okay, his wounds weren't that bad but they'll take some time to heal."

"Ok, thanks you."

"You're welcome, we'll be keeping him tonight though."

"Ok."

With that she left and we were alone with Yoongi. No one said anything, they just stood there and stared at him. I knew what they were going to do and I didn't want them to do it. But they did.

"We'll leave you two alone." Jin said pulling everyone out into the hall. I have great friends. I groaned and took a step towards Yoongi. I knelt down on the ground and rested my head on the corner of the bed. He looked perfect. Every inch of his skin was beautiful. My phone buzzed, I pulled it out of my pocket and saw that I had a new message.

1 new message

LadiesMinGyu: Hey, fatty why don't you go kill yourself?

LadiesMinGyu: I would if I were you, haven't you ever tried dieting?

LadiesMinGyu: Doesn't look like it

LadiesMinGyu: I know you're reading this you repulsive brat

LadiesMinGyu: Yoongi's not here to save you now is he?

LadiesMinGyu: Answer me you ugly fatass!

LadiesMinGyu: Oh, I guess you already killed yourself

LadiesMinGyu: That's alright, no one would miss you anyway

LadiesMinGyu: See you later fatty

A tear landed on my screen, then another, and another, I was crying again. I closed my eyes and just let my tears fall, one after another, tear after tear. I felt a warm hand on my face, gently wiping them away. I opened my eyes to see Yoongi, sitting up in bed, his beautiful hands wiping away my tears.

"You saved my life, thank you Jimin." He pulled me into a hug. I was shocked all I could do was stand there. He pulled away, wincing. "Are y-you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, thanks to you."

"Don't w-worry a-about it."

"Why did you bring me here, I can't afford the bills."

"D-don't worry about t-that e-either, I'll p-pay."

"No Jimin, I can't let you do that."

"I-I have t-to"

He closed his eyes, sighing. "Fine. Just this once, you don't even know me though."

"Actually, I do." I pulled my phone out of my pocket and showed him the messages between me and him. His eyes widened. "I-it was y-you?" he asked.

"Y-yeah" I said, biting my lip. "Why couldn't I send these messages to you?"

He looked away. He looked like he didn't want to tell me, so I didn't say anything. "I- I blocked you. I'm sorry, I thought you were a stalker." He looked sorry. "So it was you in the bushes?"

"Yeah, I couldn't go through with it. Where are your parents?"

"They're at a- business meeting?" He sounded like he was lying. "Just don't ask."

"Okay, I won't. I'll leave you be." I turned towards the door to leave but he said something that made me stop in my tracks.

"Actually, can you stay?" He asked.

My eyes widened. Did he really just say that? I turned back around.

"Sure." I smiled.