~Twenty-One~

Yoongi's POV

"Please turn to page 287"

Mr. Jeon's voice hazily made its way into my head. Yes, Jungkook's father is a teacher. Maybe that's why he always gets A's in math class... And yelled at in math class about not taking out the trash.

Anyway I was too tired to listen to anything he was saying. Yugyeom's face faded to black as I closed my eyes. I hadn't gotten much sleep last night, thanks to Jin and Namjoon. I've been working extra hours at the cafe to raise enough money to buy me and Jiminie a house. I don't know where yet but I've found a few places. I'll probably have to wait until we graduate college though. 

Jimin had applied to many colleges around here, including Yonsei University and Hanyang University. I really hope he gets in. I've applied to a few colleges myself including one in America. I don't even know why. I have an honor role and I'm pretty smart but I know I'll never get in. 

Thinking of all of these things the voice of Mr. Jeon disappeared. I had fallen asleep in math class. 

Jimin always had nightmares and I wish I could make them disappear as well. I had a few nightmares now and then but not as bad as Jiminie. This, was one of the rare times I did. 

I was in a dorm room. It seemed unfamiliar and the window overlooked a bunch of buildings close together. Was this the college I applied to? Was it UCLA?

My phone screen lit up on my bed and Jimin's face and name appeared. I walked over to it and answered it. The voice was not the voice of my Jiminie. It was deep, deeper than Tae's even. 

"Hey Yoongi, it's your old friend MinGyu here. How have you been?"

I froze on spot. 

MinGyu? No. He couldn't have possibly hurt Jimin right?

"Hey I've got a surprise for you."

I received a text from him showing Jimin passed out on the ground of a dorm similar to mine. "MinGyu! What did you do to him?"

"Knocked him out. Did you know that Jimin goes to Hanyang University too?"

"Of course I know that."

"Well then you shouldn't be surprised that I'm here too."

"Why would I expect Minbitch to be there?"

He paused as I received another text. It was Jimin's stomach covered in burns and cuts. I started shaking. Partly from fear and partly from anger. How could he do this to Jimin? It was different from when I had gone through it. At least then I knew my baby was safe.

"MinGyu. Let. Him. Go. Right. Now."

"And what will you do if I don't?" 

"You know what I'll do. MinGyu, you'll die."

"Aww poor Yoongi, always so naive. You know he was going to leave you right? One way or another. I just made it easier. He's not going to last much longer and you're all the way in America. I guess there's no way for you to save him now."

He was right. Those burns and cuts were fatal and he wasn't going to make it. I had no way to get to him. I had to accept that my angel was going to leave me. "Goodbye MinGyu."

I hung up the phone and collapsed on the bed. I hugged my knees to my chest and cried until the tears no longer fell. I felt dead. The thing treasured most in life was gone and I felt empty without him. I closed my eyes and fell asleep, not wanting to wake up.

________

I sat upright in my chair. Everyone in the class had left and I was alone. I looked out the window to see some kids in the courtyard. The clock read 1:07, lunch time. I stood up, grabbing my bag and headed for the door. 

I found Jimin and the other boys sitting at a picnic table under a cherry blossom tree. The wind blew some of the petals off, making Jimin look god-like.

 The wind blew some of the petals off, making Jimin look god-like

(CREDITS TO OWNER)

He looked up at me and jumped into my arms. "Where were you? I was worried."

"I- I fell asleep in c-class."

Everyone burst into laughter and Jungkook fell off the bench. I laughed with them but inside I was deeply worried. I couldn't go to America and leave Jimin here. I just couldn't risk him getting hurt. I know I'm not psychic but this still worried me. I couldn't go to UCLA even if it meant I couldn't go to college at all.

"Jimin, I need to talk to you."

I grabbed his wrist and pulled him inside. Some students were still in the halls so I pulled him inside the janitor's closet. I shut the door and turned back around to face him. I put my hand on his shoulder reassuringly and began to tell him about the nightmare.

"Jiminie? You know how you get nightmares?"

He nodded and looked down. I put my finger under his chin and brought his eyes up to meet mine. He looked slightly afraid and slightly embarrassed. "Well, I got one earlier."

His face changed to worried in less than a second but motioned for me to keep going. "I- It was about y-you. Well, you got accepted into Hanyang University and I-I got into UCLA. M-MinGyu went to your school and he h-hurt you. H-he said you w-weren't going to make it and I k-knew you weren't. I was alone and I-I just don't w-want you to leave me."

I broke into tears and cried into his shoulder. One of his tears landed in my hair and I looked up at him. He was crying along with me. "Baby, I didn't mean to make you cry. I'm sorry."

He stopped crying and looked at me. "Y- You called me baby."

"Yeah, I guess I did."

"I love you Yoongi."

"I love you too Jimin but please don't leave me." I didn't want to put this pressure on him but I still had to get it out. "I don't know what I would do without you. You mean the world to me."

"I know Yoongi." He blushed as he said that. "I promise I won't leave you."

I wrapped my arms around him and kissed his precious face. I wanted to stay like this forever, where no one can hurt us.

_______

(A/N

IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT TOOK FOREVER TO UPDATE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry and the face reveal is coming soon I promise! I love you guys, also thanks for 1.1K!!! <3)