~Nine~

Yoongi's POV

We pulled up to the house where the party was taking place. Music could be heard even outside the house and the place was already a mess. I normally wasn't one for parties, not since it happened, but now that I had better friends I was actually looking forward to this. We got out of the car. Jimin looked great. He was wearing black denim jeans and a black T-shirt, the silver chain he always wore, around his neck. I had always wondered where he got the necklace, I had one just like it but I threw it away after me and Baekhyun broke up. Could he have gotten it from Baekhyun too?

He also decided to change his hair color. He changes his hair color very frequently, now it was orange, like fire. Once inside we saw Jin, Taehyung, Namjoon, and Jungkook sitting at a table in the far corner. We pushed our way through the mob of students who were dancing like complete idiots in the middle of the room.

"Where's Hobi?" Jimin asked.

"Probably upstairs. With Lisa." Namjoon said, smirking.

"Shut up Joonie." Jin smacked him on the arm.

I took a seat next to Jungkook and Jimin, putting my feet on the table. I wanted a beer. I stood up and walked away from the group. We all knew we were underage but who cared? I grabbed a beer and headed back for the table when someone grabbed my arm. Why is it always me?

I looked down to see a girl clinging onto my arm. "Yoongi, Oppa!" She squealed. I knew who it was, Jisoo, a cheerleader and popular girl. "I'm not your Oppa."

"But, Oppa I love you!" She said. "I've been waiting forever to confess."

I felt extremely uncomfortable as she moved her hands from my arm downward. I pushed her off me and continued walking. "Oppa!" I turned back around and saw her crying.

"What?" I asked. To be honest I felt kind of bad so I walked back towards her.

"Aren't you going to apologize?" She pouted and did the stupid puppy dog eyes.

"Fine, I'm-"

She kissed me, cutting me off. I was already against the wall so there wasn't much I could do, just stand there. "Hey Yoongi-"

I heard the sound of glass breaking. Jisoo pulled away smiling. She skipped off to her friends and left me to explain all of this. Jimin was standing at my side, glass broken at his feet. "You fucking liar!" He screamed.

"What do you mean?"

"Don't talk to me! And don't even bother coming back to my place!"

He ran off and out the door.

But Jimin, I love you.

_______

Jimin's POV

He's a liar. He didn't mean what he said to his parents at all. He wasn't gay. He never liked me. Why am I even alive? I started the car and pulled out of the driveway. Tears blurred my vision as I drove. He never loved me. No one ever has. No one ever will.

Once back home I ran to my room without saying a word to my mom. I collapsed on my bed, tears rolling down my cheeks. It's because I'm to fat, isn't it?

I got up, heading to the bathroom. I opened the drawer under the sink and pulled out the knife I kept in it. Tears landed in the sink as I started what I used to do.

He lied to me.

Cut

He never liked me.

Cut

No one ever has.

Cut

No one ever will.

Cut

Blood had fallen into the sink, fading to a soft red once mixing with my tears. My arm had about eight cuts on it, blood running down and into the sink. I slid down until I was sitting on the floor, hugging my legs tightly to my chest. The tears wouldn't stop falling. I looked at the cuts I had made, the blood reminded me of what I had done after Baekhyun broke up with me.

A letter slipped under the door. Mom?

Next time we fuck I don't wanna fuck, I wanna make love

Next time we talk I don't wanna just talk, I wanna trust

Next time I stand tall I wanna be standing for you

Next time I spend I want it all to be for you

Let me explain -Yoongi

No, I wouldn't talk to him. "Jimin, please, let me explain."

"You have nothing to explain. You like Jisoo, it's simple."

"I don't like Jisoo, she likes me, she kissed me against my will."

I wanted to believe him, I really did, but I don't know if I could. "Will you please come out here and talk to me?"

I got up and cracked the door open a little. "Are you sure you're not lying?"

"I'm sure, I don't want to hurt you more than I already have."

"I don't think that's possible, Hyung."

"Just please, believe me!"

"I don't know, how do I know you're not lying?"

"Please!"

I opened the door more. "Fine, just this once." I walked back over to my bed and put on a jacket before he could notice the cuts on my arm.

"Jimin?"

"Yeah?"

"Why is there blood in the sink?"

Shit! I forgot to wash the sink out!

"N-Nothing. No r-reason"

He walked over to me and slid the sleeve up my arm. His expression changed from confused to sympathetic. "Jimin- Why didn't you tell me?"

"I- I couldn't"

"You can tell me anything. Why?"

"I can't say."

"Tell me!"

"I like you okay!"