~Twenty-Two~

(WARNING: CONTAINS SMUT, IF YOU'RE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH THIS, PLEASE SKIP)

Yoongi's POV

It's finally time. It's time to make Jiminie mine. I went to the "store" earlier today and got some things also leaving a note for Jimin, telling him what to do and where to be tonight. No, this isn't my first time but it will be the first real time.

I pulled up in the driveway, taking a deep breath. Jin and Namjoon were out tonight so this was perfect. The gravel crunched under my feet as I walked to the trunk. The small silver key on my necklace fit into the lock on the black box. Inside was a cloth blindfold, rope, choker, and a long whip. I smirked, closing my eyes. "I hope he doesn't plan on walking anytime soon."
I unlocked the front door and quietly walked up the stairs. I knew what I was expecting but actually seeing it in front of me was a beautiful sight. Opening the door I saw my bed. The white blankets, pillows, and sheets were neatly made and the lights made the room glow a light shade of red. The lights of the city glowed outside the windows but we were alone, the perfect setting. The dark wood floors of my room were shiny and covered with rose petals, leading right up to Jimin. He was sitting in front of my bed, the only thing on his body was his boxers. I smirked and licked my lips, anticipation and lust clear on my face. I placed the box on the floor and began to rip of my jacket, slowly walking towards Jimin. I dropped to my knees taking his face in my hands. "Ready baby boy?"

Jimin's POV

His hands held my face still as he pressed his lips against mine. I kissed back before he shoved his tongue in my mouth. I didn't fight for dominance, letting him explore every part of my wet cavern. After a while he pulled away, still connected by a string of saliva. He stood up, making his way back to the box. He returned with a choker, blindfold, and a rope. He smirked and clasped the choker tightly around my neck. He tied one end of the rope to the choker and one to the bedpost. Next he tied the blindfold around my head, turning my vision to black. He whispered seductively in my ear, "moan loud baby."
He palmed me through my boxers, causing me to throw my head back in pleasure. I moaned slightly and Yoongi pulled his hand away. I whined from the lack of contact.
"Why'd you stop?"
He stuck his fingers in my mouth, "shhh, don't talk unless I tell you to."
I nodded and he removed his fingers. I felt his hand wrap around my rock hard member, pumping it. I moaned out in pleasure. He teasingly pulled my boxers down. He removed my blindfold and commanded me to sit on the bed. I did as I was told. Yoongi took the tip of my member into his mouth. He sucked playfully, pulling moans from my mouth. He loved to tease me. Eventually he began to move faster, bobbing his head. He licked my slit causing a knot to appear in my stomach.
"Y-Yoongi!"
"Call me Daddy." He said, sending vibrations up my member.
"Daddy! I'm going to cum!"
"Cum for me baby boy."
That sent me over the edge and I came in his mouth. He swallowed it all, licking his lips afterward.
"Turn over." He commanded.
I didn't object but I was anxious. I took a deep breath and turned over, laying facedown on the bed. He instructed me to scoot down so my legs were off the bed, applying lube onto my hole. He took off his clothes behind me and a few moments later I felt his tip at my entrance. He entered without warning, all the way in. I moaned out in pain and pleasure, gripping the sheets. He pulled out and pushed back in resulting in more moans.
"Faster! Faster Daddy!" I yelled.
He spanked me. My ass stung and my breath hitched.
"You like that don't you?" He asked in a raspy voice.
"Yes Daddy!"
He continued to pound into me, spanking me every now and then.
"Faster!"
He sped up, my moans filled the room, surrounding me. All that mattered was what was happening in that moment. I felt him twitch inside me, signaling his climax.
His nails dug into my hips before he came inside me, the warm liquid filling me up.
He pulled out and we both collapsed on the bed, breathing heavy.
"You did good baby boy." He said, making me smile.
"Thanks Daddy, you were amazing."
He pressed his lips against mine again, a long passionate kiss. We both smiled and held each other close.
"Now who do you belong to?" He asked me.
"You and only you Daddy, I am yours." I replied.
He smiled and layed back on the pillow. I put my head on his chest and we both fell asleep.
___________

HELLO GUYS, I HAVE RETURNED.
OMFG I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!! WE'RE CURRENTLY RANK 580 IN KPOP! ❤❤❤