~Fourteen~

Baekhyun's POV

I want him back. I know he still likes me. No matter what all my friends say. Does he know that the one standing next to MinGyu is me and that I can see everything that is happening right now. He looks so hot when he's in pain. Man, I need to stop thinking like that.

I watched MinGyu burn Yoongi, Jinyoung took the picture. People in this group are to afraid of MinGyu to do anything against him, except for me. MinGyu knows that I don't listen to him like the others do. Yoongi winced, he looked so hot. MinGyu keeps saying that he has a thing for Jimin, of course he wouldn't. I know Yoongi, and I know that he would never like that fatty. I never liked Jimin, he just did things for me, that's all.

I know Yoongi wants me. I can just tell. I want him too. Maybe we can be together again. Maybe we can make fun of Jimin together, for making me think that Yoongi could like anyone other than me. But for now, I just need to stand here and watch him, having his beautiful skin burned by MinGyu.

_______

Yoongi's POV

Over and over again, burn after burn. MinGyu wouldn't stop. The guy next to him was staring at me the whole time, he looked familiar, but I couldn't tell with his hood up. I just wanted to be home with Jimin. I didn't want to be here, but then again I wanted to kill Minbitch.

"Yoongi? How are you feeling?" MinGyu pouted.

"Did you send the picture to Jimin?" I asked.

I felt the flame against my skin again. "Answer my question."

"I feel fine, now did you send the picture to him or not?"

"I did." He smirked. "Why do you care?"

"I don't."

"You sure?"

"Yeah."

He didn't seem satisfied but he walked away. "I have someone here to see you."

"Who?"

"I think you already know."

"If I knew would I be fucking asking?"

He pushed the guy in the hoodie towards me. He stumbled. "Go ahead, do what you need to do."

He walked towards me, getting on his knees. He took off his hood. Oh my god. It's not him. It can't be him. I'm just seeing things. "Hey Yoongi, I missed you." It. Was. Baekhyun.

He smirked and grabbed my jawline. "Did you miss me?" His warm breath fanned across my face. He leaned in closer. My head was against the wall, so I couldn't do anything to stop him.  He forcefully kissed me. I saw a flash go off and my eyebrows shot up, they better not send that to Jimin, I promised that I wouldn't hurt him again. I pushed Baekhyun off me, he fell onto the ground, getting his precious sweatshirt dirty.

"Don't fucking post that picture!" I screamed.

"To bad."

"YOONGI!"

______

Jimin's POV

I saw Yoongi being kissed by, Baekhyun? He was pushed against the wall and being held still by two other people. MinGyu was leaning against the wall, smirking. This was defintley the place in the picture. MinGyu had the lighter in his hand, looking down at Yoongi. I saw him move towards Yoongi,I instantly felt scared.What are they going to do to him? "Now Yoongi, that's not how we behave around old friends right?" He flicked the lighter on. I saw him go to burn Yoongi again.

"YOONGI!" I yelled, racing at full speed towards the alley. Everyone turned to look at me, including Yoongi. "Get off him!" I screamed.

I knocked the lighter out of MinGyu's hand and went to grab Yoongi's wrist, before I was stopped by Baekhyun. "Why do you have to go and ruin everything?" He asked.

"Don't listen to him, just run!" Yoongi yelled. He pushed the two people that were holding him down, off him. He grabbed my wrist and ran, pulling me down the street. MinGyu and the others followed, screaming, MinGyu was threatening to burn down our houses.

"But Yoongi! I still love you!" I heard Baekhyun yell. It honestly made me sick to think about him. We kept running. When we made it to my house Yoongi paused on the front step. "For the record Baekhyun" He started. "I don't like you one bit! I love my Jiminie!" He pulled me into a hug and kissed me to prove his point. My heart started hammering in my chest.

Baekhyun and MinGyu's jaws dropped. "I knew it you bastard!" MinGyu said. He started running up to us. "I knew you were gay! Both of you! And Baekhyun? You're gay too?" He turned towards Baekhyun.

"No, I used to be but I'm not anymore. Trust me."

"I don't trust a dickhead!" Yoongi yelled before pulling me inside and locking the door.

____

"Oh my god. This has been one hell of a day." Yoongi collapsed on my bed, pulling me closer to him.

"Yoongi, are you okay? Look at your arm!" His arm was covered with burns and it looked awful. "You need to get them treated."

"I'll be fine. People burn themselves all the time."

"I know, I have."

"Jimin!"

"Not anymore." That was true. I had stopped after the first few times I did it. It wasn't working and it hurt to much.

"Good."

I buried my face in his chest. His shirt smelled like Baekhyun. "Y-Yoongi?"

"Yeah?"

"Could you- uh- take your shirt off?"

"Why?"

"It smells like Baekhyun."

He sniffed his shirt and pretended to pass out. "You're right, it does."

He pulled his shirt off over his head. I stopped breathing. His abs basically gleamed. I can't believe I'm seeing this. Oh my god. He smirked. "Like what you see?"

I nodded, blushing. "Well, I said small steps. We'll get there one day."

_____
(A/N
I oficially think that this is the worst chapter I have ever written. It's also shorter than normal. My internet sucks right now and I can't get things done very fast. I will probably do a double update tomorrow because I love writing and I love all of you!!! ❤ Thank youuu!!! ❤)

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 300 READS!!! ❤❤❤