~Thirty~ (Final Chapter)

Before we start: Lemme just say what an amazing journey this has been with all of you. I honestly never thought I would get here with 3,000 people having read this. I know it has taken me a very long time to get this story finished and I'm sure a few of you got tired of reading it. If you managed to stay here all the way through, then thank you! You mean the world to me. As stated, this will be the final chapter of First Lie. I hope you all enjoyed this story as much as I enjoyed writing it. It's a little all over the place but the experience and friends I've gained are worth it. Thank you all.  -Author <3

_________

Yoongi's POV

I looked into the eyes of my soon to be husband. His dark brown eyes stared back into mine. His beautiful pink lips drew me in, made me think of our first kiss. I loved him. We've gone through so much together.

I looked out into the small crowd we had gathered. Namjoon, Jin, J-Hope and Lisa, Taehyung, Jungkook, Baekhyun, Jinyoung, Sehun, MinGyu, and the two people I never thought would actually come; my parents.

there were a few other people as well. Jimin's mom and aunt, a few other members of his family and a couple of his friends.

"Will you, Min Yoongi, take Park Jimin to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

I looked back into Jimin's dark brown eyes. My angel, my world, my paradise. Yes, of course, I want to belong to him forever and always. I want to have to him to hold in my arms until the day I die. I love him.

"I do."

A smile lit up across his face, making his eyes scrunch up at the edges. Like they do when he's really, truly happy.

"And do you, Park Jimin, take Min Yoongi to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

He looked out into the crowd. His mother nodded her head in approval.

"I do."

"Then you may kiss your lover."

My hand found the back of his neck, the other one on his hip. He swung his hands around my neck, pulling me in closer. Our lips met, warm against each other.

As I closed my eyes, memories flooded back.

Burning the photographs on the beach, our first kiss, spring break, the first time we made love, carving our initials into the tree, writing songs for each other, leaving each other for college, showing up at his doorstep..

I finally found out what it was like to be loved, to love someone. I found it, I found myself. In Jimin. I found myself in his heart. I found my comfort.

As our lips parted, applause and cheers rang out from our small crowd.

Jimin giggled. "Perfect."

"Just like you." I said while playfully poking his nose.

"Ew, don't be cheesy. We have to use mature humor now that we're married."

"Well how about you tell maturity to kiss my royal ass."

We both broke into laughter and I knew I was right where I should be.

"Jimin, I want you to know this. You're not just my husband. You're my world. I promise to love and cherish you until the day my royal ass gets set on fire."

"Promise?"

...

"I promise."