~Twelve~

I woke up in the middle of the night surrounded by dozens of pillows and blankets. It took me a minute to recognize where I was before I remembered I was at Jin's house, in a fort me and Yoongi made. Yoongi was still beside me, but something seemed different. It seemed warm in here, maybe it was just all the blankets. I shifted but realized that I couldn't move very far. I looked down. Yoongi had his arms around my waist.

I felt the blood instantaneously rush into my cheeks. Oh my god. This is not happening. I shifted again, trying to get out of his arms, when he started to wake up. Shit! Now I've done it!

"What's wrong? Don't you like it?" I heard Yoongi ask.

"It- it's not that. I j-just, umm-"

Yoongi laughed. "It's okay, if you don't like it, I'll stop."

He started to pull away. I grabbed his arm. "No, I- I like it."

He smiled and snuggled closer. "Good."

I'm so incredibly grateful for the darkness, to keep Yoongi from seeing the obvious blush on my cheeks. I smiled, snuggling my head into his chest. "Now go back to sleep" He said.

_______

Jin's POV

Was it to obvious? Did they notice I was trying to get them to be together? Joonie was still asleep when I woke up so I decided to check on them. Maybe they did it. No Jin! Stob it! Don't think like that! Before I went downstairs I decided to go into the third room, "the forbidden room". Walking in, I turned on the light. What did you expect this room to be? A play room? No, stop thinking like that.

Mirrors covered the walls. Lilies sat in vases on every surface. Half of the room was just storage space for clothes. "I am worldwide handsome!" I sang, spinning in circles around the room. The only light in the room was an electrical chandelier. I heard someone cough in the other room so I turned off the light and ran out of the room. I walked towards the front staircase, the only thing that I could see was a blanket fort in the middle of the living room. Are they serious?

I tiptoed down the stairs and walked over to the fort. Lifting up the blanket entrance I saw Yoongi and Jimin cuddling, Jimin's head buried in Yoongi's chest, and Yoongi's arms around Jimin's waist. Wow. Just wow. Their relationship escalated quickly.

I walked back to my room. Joonie was sitting up on the bed. My jaw dropped. He was, naked. "Joonie? What the hell are you doing?"

"Let's have some fun."

_______

Jungkook's POV

Me and Tae were both awake. We don't want to go to sleep. I snuck over to his room because I got bored just sitting in the dark room. "Hey Tae-"

He shushed me. I was confused, why did he want me to be quiet? I sat down on the bed next to him. Then I found my answer to why he wanted me to be quiet. "Oh, ohhhh-"

Tae and me both snickered. Were Jin and Namjoon really getting it on? Oh my god. We listened for a few more minutes. We heard more of Jin's moans from his room. Eventually everything went silent.

Tae fell down on the bed, laughing. He looked so hot like that. It didn't help that he was wearing shorts and a T-shirt. He looked at me, causing my heart to flutter. "Kookie? Earth to Kookie?"

I jumped, I must have spaced out. "S-Sorry."

He laughed. "You should probably go back to your room before Hyung catches us."

"But it's cold in there, I want to stay here!" I say, kind of whiny.

"Okay, don't blame me if we get in trouble."

I climbed in bed next to him, it was definitely warmer than it would be alone.

_______

Yoongi's POV

"Hey, about last night-" I started.

"Don't worry, I liked it." He winked at me. Wait. Did he just wink at me?

I walked out the back door of his house. He said that he wanted to go to the beach today and that he wanted me to go with him. The sand seemed almost white, the waves were a bright, sparkling blue. The sun made Jimin's eyes sparkle, igniting the butterflies in my stomach. "So why are we here?" I asked.

"I want to show you something." He said, beginning to run down the white sandy beach. I followed, tripping slightly. He stopped when we reached a palm tree near the waves.

"What's so special about that?" I asked.

"Nothing yet." He said, smirking. He pulled a knife out of his pocket and began carving something into the wood. When he stepped away I saw that he had written "Yoongi + Jimin" with a heart around it.

I smiled, causing him to also smile. I took the knife from him and went to carve my own little message. I carved in parenthesis next to Jimin's name (Angel). He looked at it and smiled his cute little smile. Then he threw his arms around my neck, burying his face in the crook of my neck. "Thank you Yoongi."

"No, thank you for being my angel."

______

3rd person's POV

Jimin and Yoongi both walked back to Jimin's house, hand in hand. Once inside they got to Jimin's room it was almost dark, they had spent almost the whole day together at the beach. Now they were both tired. Jimin turned off the light, crawling into his bed and staring at the ceiling. "Hyung?"

"Hm?" Yoongi asked.

"I had fun today."

"Me too."

Jimin closed his eyes. He was about to drift off to sleep when he heard Yoongi get out of bed. He opened his eyes to see Yoongi standing right next to him. "H-Hyung? What are you doing?"

"That's not important right now."

Jimin felt Yoongi press his soft, cold lips against his. Jimin's eyes flew open in shock. It took him a moment for him to understand what was going on. After he realized that it was not a dream he kissed back. Their lips moved together, in perfect harmony. They kissed until they had to come up for air, both smiling.

"Goodnight my angel." Yoongi said before climbing back in his bed.

"Goodnight Yoongi."

______

(A/N

Finally! I got to use the quote from the description!!! Oml writer's block is the worst disease ever! I'm so happy rn. All of your positive comments, just wow! Btw Cutter has the most votes so that is the next story I'm going to be writing! Don't worry, I'm going to finish this one first! As always I love youuu!)