~Twenty-Three~

Yoongi's POV

"Jimin! Come here!" I screamed from the front door. I held 2 big envelopes in my hand. They were from colleges!

Jimin ran down the stairs from our room in Jin's house and bounded up to me. "Yes Yoongles?" He had a huge, bright smile on his face and I couldn't resist reaching out to pet his head.

"Our letters came! We might be able to go to the same college!" He pulled me into a hug. "That's great, Hyung!"

I handed him the letter addressed to 'Park Jimin' and took my own. My hands were shaking and I stuttered out the words, "R-Ready?"

He shook his head yes and took a deep breath. We counted to three and ripped the envelopes open. I neatly unfolded the letter with shaky hands and read the top line.

Dear Min Yoongi,

We are glad to inform you that you have been accepted into UCLA, located in California, USA.

My eyes widened and I covered my mouth with my hand. Tears came to my eyes as I realized that I would actually be able to go to college! "Jiminie! I fucking got in!"

"Really?! That's great! Which one?" Jimin asked, his voice a high pitched squeal.

"UCLA! I'm so excited! You should open yours, baby."

He nodded and unfolded the single white paper. His eyes filled with tears as he grinned. "Yoongi, I got in too!"

I pulled him into a tight hug. "Baby oh my god, we get to go to college together!"

His smile quickly faded and he bit his lip. "H-Hyung." He began to cry into my shirt, leaving me confused.

"Yes Jiminie?"

He handed me the letter and continued to cry. I felt my heart drop the second I read the letter.

Dear Park Jimin,

We are so happy to inform you that you have been accepted into Kyungpook University in Daegu, South Korea.