17

I spent the whole night worrying about Christopher, I stayed up until like two in the morning but he didn't come home. I called his phone then realized he left it at the house since he left in such a hurry. I wake up after only getting two hours of sleep, I hear noises in the backyard as I try to get dressed for work.

I quickly put my shorts on and go down the stairs even though I still am in only my sports bra. I get down the stairs and stand at the glass door, I sigh when I see Christopher. I keep myself from going out there and slapping the shit of him. He scared me yesterday, "you know he's been here all night, right?" The voice asks. I startle, turning around I see Luke standing beside me a smirk planted on his too-perfect face.

"I didn't," I say crossing my hands over my chest hoping it would help hide some of my chest and stomach which were out. "Why didn't you say anything?" I ask him.

He chuckles, "no one asked," he answers. I roll my eyes and go back to staring at Christopher. He can't see me while he's out there, his head was down as he holds it with his two hands. He's just sitting staring at the still water of the pool. I am really getting worried about him, I really don't know what to say. He's going crazy over a girl, that was me. I'm supposed to be the crazy one and he's supposed to be the older brother who has all the right words to make me feel better. Christopher has his problems, but one thing he always was is put together. He always had everything under control no matter how bad it was.

Now, he just exploded. I sigh, nails tap on the door and I turn to see Luke still standing beside me. "You want me to talk to him for you?" He asks pointing to my brother. I look at him wondering why he thinks he can help.

"Sure," I say shrugging my shoulder, "I doubt there's anything you can say to help him, but be my guest," I say sliding the door open for him. 

He nods his head and walks out, "just make sure he doesn't hit you!" I yell to Luke, but only for him to hear. I close the door and watch as Luke attempts to talk to him. What can Luke say to make him feel better anyway? Maybe they have a special guy connection or something. Luke taps his shoulder gently, Christopher looks up at him putting his hand on his forehead as a shield to block the sunlight.

Luke asks him something and he nods his head. Luke takes a seat next to him on the table and they started talking. Christopher goes back to staring at the blank floor as Luke talks. Luke says a lot of things, but Christopher doesn't budge. I don't know what Luke says, but it causes Christopher to look up at him. Luke then just gets back up and comes towards the door. I open it for him and he slides in leaving for his room after. 

Christopher gets up and rubs his eyes, he walks inside surprise to see by the door. "Hey," he says cut dry. 

"You okay?" I ask him.

"Yeah," he nods his head. "I just need a shower," he leaves and goes up the stairs. What did Luke say to him? I walk to Luke's door about to knock, but I put my hand back down. I don't want to bother him, he did me a favor. He got my brother to get up and go take a shower which I couldn't even begin to do. Did he just have a secret way to talk to people because he got me feeling better in seconds after that Juan accident. Or maybe he is just so cute that everyone obeys unto him. That's it, he's just too cute. Christopher did say he was handsome. I shake my head getting all these thoughts out.

What I need to do is get dressed and go to work, that's what I need to do. I am about to walk when I hear the door open, of course, he knows I am here. "Yes?" He asks. I smile and awkwardly look around for an excuse as to why I am standing in front of his door. 

"Was just examining the door," I say pointing at the door. "I've thought about replacing them you know," I touch the door. "Yep, definitely needs replacing," I add with a smile. He chuckles biting his bottom lip.