iv

Jennie Gabe

I woke up at 2 a.m. and I have no f*cking idea why. I guess I'll just get something to drink. I remove the blanket on me and stood up from my bed, wore my slippers and went outside the room.

My mother couldn't come home because of her work which is good because I won't have to worry if I run into her.

I went downstairs and to the kitchen. I open the fridge and saw a pitcher of orange juice. I grabbed it and close the fridge while I looked for a glass. When I saw one, I grabbed it and poured the orange juice half way. While I was drinking, I can hear moans somewhere. When I was finished drinking, I put the glass on the sink and returned the pitcher of orange juice in the fridge.

When I can still hear moans, I decided to follow where it was from.
I made into the front door and then I saw Zayn making out with some blonde girl. To be honest, I was shock because I thought he was loyal to my mom but he's attractive and young! Of course he'll look someone that is the same level as him. When they were done, the blonde girl spoke.

"I'll see you around, Mr. Malik." She said in a seductive tone.

"Bye, Gigi." He bid her goodbye.

As soon as the 'Gigi' girl turned around, Zayn smacked her bum earning a giggle from the girl. Zayn closed the door and that's when I decided to show up in front of him.

"I knew it." I started that made Zayn turned around to me with shocked expression on his face. "No one could stay in a relationship with Evelyn. I mean, her attitude says it all."

"I can explain." He said but I bitterly chuckled at him.

"Why would you? Am I your girlfriend?" I started. "Look. I don't give a f*ck about you cheating on Evelyn. Hell, I wouldn't even mention a thing about what I saw."

I stepped closer to him while I crossed my arms under my breasts.

"Because if you cheating on her will make her taste all of the sufferings I've been through, then I would be glad." I said then turned around to walk away when he spoke. 

"Ever wondered why I stayed with your mother?" He asked me that made me curious.

I mean, he obviously doesn't love her, he's not after her money 'cause he's already loaded himself and it's definitely not sex because my mom couldn't give that to him, so what could be the reason?

I stopped asking myself questions I can't answer and turned around.

Then, he was walking towards me while I walked backwards until I hit the wall. He put his arms on my side, trapping me inside.

"S'because of you, doll." What?

"M-me?" I can't help to stutter.

Since I made myself weak in front of him, he smirked at me while he stroke my hair and put some strands behind my ear. He leaned closer to my ear then whispered.

"You have no f*cking idea how hard my d*ck gets when you're around."

He kissed me from my ear, jawline, cheek to my neck.

"You have no f*cking idea how I wanted to ripped your shorts and slap your ass multiple times every time you walk and sway your hips."

His hands trailed from my hips to my ass.

"You have no f*cking idea how I wanted to eat your p*ssy and find out how tight it is."

He squeezed my ass then sucked and nipped some skin on my neck, making me moan.

"You have no idea how I wanted to taste your lips and see your lips wrapped around my d*ck."

He kissed me hard on my collarbone, leaving love bites all over me. He went back to my ear to whisper something again.

"You have no f*cking idea how I wanted to f*ck the living brains out of you."

He whispered then I felt his hand traveled to my thigh and inner thigh then he rubbed my p*ssy that made me moaned.

He took a step back and remove his physical contact on me. I look at him and he just winked at me and went upstairs. I hang my mouth open realizing that I just let my mom's boyfriend touch me and leave me love bites! He left me after teasing me?! That assh*le!