xii

Jennie Gabe

"WITH ZAYN?!" She shouted but I covered her mouth with my hands.

"Shush!" I shouted then removed my hands off her. "Was he good?" She asked that made me wonder 'why isn't she furious to me?'

"You're okay with that? And Zayn cheating?" I asked, shocked.

"Well, I shouldn't care about his personal life. Work is different from personal, if you ask me." She said. "Besides, I never really saw Zayn being serious about your mom. I think he just found the attention he's seeking to her."

"So you support our f*cked up relationship?" I asked.

"Not that I support it but I'm also not against it. To be honest, you two looked better together." She said that made me scoffed.

"He looked better with Gigi, not me." I said but she just shrugged.

We were in the middle of a conversation when someone knocked on the door. I stood up and opened it, seeing a middle-aged man wearing a navy blue uniform.

"Delivery for Ms. Jennie Gabe?" He asked.

"That's me." I answered then he looked back to two men on his back carrying a medium-sized rectangular box, a black medium-sized rounded box and a white small regular box.

"Where should we put these?" One of the men asked. I opened the door a bit wider and let them in.

"Just put it there." I said while pointing to the floor where they put the three boxes. They exited the house while I follow them.

"If you could just sign here?" The man handed me a pen and point somewhere on the clipboard where I need to sign it.

I wrote my signature then thanked him while he exited the house. I closed the door and turned around to the three boxes and saw Kim looking at it too.

"Woah! What are these?" She asked when she reached for the boxes.

"Package for me, I guess." I said, unsure. I grabbed the medium-sized rectangular box and ripped the wrapper.

I saw the big Chanel logo printed on the box. I opened the box and saw a pair of stunning black high heels.

"Wow!" Kim commented while I'm just staring at it, dumbfounded.

Kim picked the card where a Chanel logo is on it and read it aloud.

"Miss Jennie Gabe, welcome to the Chanel family! Wow. Chanel really like you a lot."

Kim opened the black medium-sized rounded box and saw 10 white roses. I hang my mouth open, having no words to say. Kim opened the last box and saw 4 gold roses in it.

I brought my hands to my mouth and became speechless. These are SO beautiful!

"These are so breathtaking!" Kim shouted. I smiled out of gratitude to Chanel.

"Come on. Let's bring these beauts to my room." I told her and helped me carry the boxes.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Garrett! What are you doing here?!" I asked in shock seeing my manager in our front door.

"I want to personal give you this." He said as he handed me a white rectangular box that I accepted.

"How did you know where I live?"

"I asked your address to Zayn."

And as if on cue, Zayn spoke from my behind. "Garrett." He greeted him while walking towards us then stood beside me.

"Zayn. I just wanted to personally give that to Jennie." He said pointing to the box I'm holding. "It's from Chanel." He said that made me furrow my eyebrows.

"Again? They sent me flowers and shoes earlier this morning." I informed him that made him smiled.

"Well, Chanel really must love your work then." He said that made me blushed.

"Who wouldn't?" Zayn asked.

"I know, right? Anyways, I also want to remind you, Jen, that you're PACKED next week." He informed me that made me nodded.

He rambled some companies that I would be modelling soon. "I know, Gar. Thanks for informing me."

"I texted that to you. You haven't seen it?" He asked me.

"Well, not yet." I answered shyly as he glanced to my neck.

"I told you, don't have too much fun." He teased me that made us earn a chuckle from Zayn. I hang my mouth open out of disbelief because of what he said.

"You know for a gay person, you're too much of a d*ck." I said that made them laughed. "Whatever. Bye, Gar." I said, pushing him out.

He just chuckled, waved goodbye to me and Zayn then I closed the door. I opened the box he gave to me and saw a beautiful white jacket-skirt partnered with shorts, a gorgeous belt, a gold key Chanel necklace and a CoCo Chanel bag.

I lift it up to see a full vision of the stunning piece of clothing and took my breath away. I'm already imagining wearing this outfit...

 I'm already imagining wearing this outfit

"That'll look good on you." Zayn said while rubbing the thin fabric I'm holding. He leaned closer to my ear and whispered something. "But I'd rather see you naked."

*****A/N: Its pronunciation is 'Geyb' not 'Ga-be'. IHH! 😒😂*****