xxiii

*****A/N: Her outfit⤴️*****

Jennie Gabe

"WE WANT TO HANG OUT AND DECIDED IT'LL BE HELD IN YOUR HOUSE! I mean, we haven't been there so why not go there?" Lisa shouted from the other line that made me chuckled.

"And when do you plan to inform me this?"

"I just told you! So..." She trailed off that made me shook her head.

The girls wanted to hang out tomorrow and they decided to be in my house.

"Fine! I'll send you the address now go away!" I joked but I heard her squealed that made me chuckled.

"Okay, okay! Thank you! I'll see you tomorrow!" She finally said then hanged up.

I put my phone down when the glass door of Zayn's office opened. When I saw it was Kayla, I greeted her.

"Just leaving this for Mr. Malik." She said and I nodded. She nodded and went to Zayn's desk to place something on it.

"You're alright here alone, Ms. Jennie?" She asked and I smiled at her when she noticed me sitting on the chair in front of his desk where visitors sit.

"Yeah, I am. Thanks for the concern." I said that made her smiled.

"I know my opinion doesn't matter but you and Mr. Malik looked good together." She said that made me giggle a bit.

"Thank you?" I said, unsure.

The glass door opened again and came in Jessica with my coffee. She handed me the cup but when I was about to get it, she threw the burning hot coffee on my chest.

I gasped with Kayla and stood up while she leaned closer to me.

"I'm warning you, I can do worse."

She whispered before leaning away and put up her fake worried look.

"I am so sorry, Ms. Gabe. It was an accident." She sarcastically apologized.

I raised my hands to her and turned to Kayla. She came up to me and lead me outside the office.

On our way out, a hand grasped my forearm. I haven't turned around when Kayla already mentioned his name.

"Mr. Malik." Kayla greeted nervously.

"What the f*ck happened?!" Zayn asked in gritted teeth. I was about to answer when Kayla interrupted me.

"Jessica threw the hot coffee on Ms. Gabe's chest." She said.

"Kayla... It's not like that..."

"But I saw Jessica..." She started but interrupted by Zayn.

"Take her to the bathroom and put some cool ointment on her burn." He commanded and Kayla nodded.

She guided me to the bathroom and have employees brought her cool ointment. I removed my coat and my top and left my bra on. I saw my whole chest swollen red as it burns.

Kayla treated my chest with the cool ointment and when finished, she made me wear just my coat and gave me the cool ointment so that I can treat it by myself at home. Since my top is coffee-stained, Kayla gave my top to some employee to take care of it as she lead me back to Zayn's office. When we got back, I saw Zayn standing in front of Jessica who is looking down.

Gigi stood beside the desk and a techie guy looking to his iPad.

"Anthony, have you found the CCTV clip earlier in my office?" Zayn asked without breaking his eyes on Jessica while me and Kayla sit on the couch.

"Here it is, sir." Anthony faced the iPad to Zayn and they watched the clip where Jessica poured the coffee on my chest.

When the clip was done, Gigi gasped and Zayn shoot daggers to Jessica using his eyes.

"Apologize to her. Now!" Zayn shouted that made everyone jumped. I walked to him and gently grabbed his forearm that made him looked at me.

"Zayn, she already did. She doesn't have to repeat it again."

Wow, I'm surprised that I'm not scared of an angry Zayn. Maybe because I'm the one whose making him angry...

"She threw hot coffee on your chest intentionally and apologize with a threat. She has to repeat it." He said sternly.

"I'm the one who got poured by a coffee so I have the right to make her apologize or not. She already did and if she doesn't want to, no need to repeat it." I said and looked back at Jessica.

"Fine. But she's my employee and she works for me. I have the right to fire her." He said that made me quiet.

I looked back at Jessica with tears filled her eyes.

"If you didn't get what I said, it means you're fired. Pack your things and get out of my building." He sternly said.

Jessica ran outside while crying as Zayn sighed.

"I'll leave everything to you, Gigi. I have somewhere to go to." He said as he organises his files on the table. "Thanks for the help, Anthony." He thanked him and he just nodded.

"Thank you, Kayla." I thanked Kayla as I held her hand.

"You're welcome. A few more days and your chest will be fine if you put the cool ointment." She said and I nodded.

Zayn held my hand and intertwined our fingers. "You alright?" He asked and I nodded.

"How do you f*ck girls in your office if there's a CCTV?"

"I inform when to turn the camera on or off in me likin'." He smirks.