special chapter:🍦*

Zayn Malik

I got inside of the house and threw the car keys on the nearby table. I decided to go to the kitchen. When I got inside, I heard a feminine voice said from my back that made me turned around.

"You're home." I saw Jennie sitting on the counter, eating ice cream whilst swaying her legs.

I smirked at the sight of her and removed my coat and shirt then placed it on the chair.

I walked to her and kissed her forehead. "Why're still up?" I asked her but she shrugged.

"Can't sleep." She simply answered and took another scoop of her ice cream.

"Gonna make some tea." I said.

I was about to turn around but she wrapped her legs around my torso, making me face her again. She hummed and shook her head making me smirked.

She spoon-feed me with her ice cream and I stared at her. I was about to eat the ice cream when she turned the spoon upside down, pouring the ice cream on my chest. My breathe hitched so I bit my lower lip. She fake gasped.

"I am so sorry. I'm so clumsy..." She said but I just hummed. "Oh, wait. It's dripping."

She said and then leaned closer to my chest. She licked the ice cream on my chest, making my d*ck harder than before. She leaned away from me and looked at me whilst licking her lips. I smirked at her and kissed her lips hungrily. She kissed me back whilst I feel her winning smirk on her lips. She placed the ice cream beside her then wrapped her hands around my neck to deepen the kiss.

My hands traveled her sides then it ends up on her ass. I lift her up from the counter without breaking the kiss. She pulled away from my lips then went to my neck. She planted rough kisses on my neck whilst I bring her up to her room. I opened the door and closed it whilst Jennie's busy nibbling and sucking on my neck that made me moaned. I laid her on her bed but she was quick to be on top of me.

She kissed my neck, my chest all the way to my stomach while she unbuckles my belt.

"What has gotten into you?" I asked whilst breathing heavily. She unzipped my trousers and removed it whilst kissing me back on my lips.

"As if you don't like it." She whispered and went back to my boxers.

"Didn't say anything 'bout not liking it." I said.

She removed my boxers and I felt my hardened d*ck being exposed. I felt her wrapped her hands around my c*ck and pumped it.

"F*ck..." I moaned. She pumped it a few times then took me in her mouth. She goes in and out of me, making me feel the pleasure.

"Jen, ugh..." I moaned while I tugged her hair and jerked her head in and out off me. She went faster, making me groan.

"Jennie... F*ck, I'm almost there." I moaned as she sucked me faster than before.

I groaned and moaned louder, noises filling up the room when I felt my orgasm. I watched her swallow my cum and licked her lips. I removed my hand on her hair and laid back on her bed. She kissed my lips and straddled my lap.

"You're f*cking great at blowjobs." I said.

She just hummed whilst removing her shorts and underwear.

"I'll just take a ride." She whispered to my ear and nibbled it afterwards that made me smirked. She leaned away to look at me whilst I rest on my elbows.

"I do want to ask for something..." She said.

"Anythin', love" I said, getting eager for her to ride me. "No more showing up at my job while I'm working." She sternly said.

Seriously?!

"As you wish." I muttered and pulled her closer to me.

I attacked her lips as she positioned herself. S'gonna be a f*cking wild night!

*****
A/N: I actually do not know what the f*ck happened...😬

Familiar?

Not exactly but I tried... ALSO! 1.15K READS😍😍😍!
*****