xxx*

Jennie Gabe

"Some time around this week. C'mon! You need it." Rosé shouted excitedly from the other line.

"There's not even a possibility that Niall's going to be here when you go!" I shouted back as I walked downstairs.

"What?! Who says I'm going to expect him?!" She defended.

I got inside the kitchen and sat on a chair. "Really?"

She sighed loudly in defeat that made me chuckled. "Fine! So I AM hoping a little that we'll meet again but we want to check if you're okay. I mean we heard the gift situation..." She said but I cut her off.

"How did you know about that?" I asked her and then Zayn walked in. He kissed me on my head then sat in front of me.

"Well, I heard it from Jisoo who heard it from Lisa who heard it from Liam who heard it from Zayn." She answered me that made me sighed.

"Does anyone DOESN'T know?" I asked her then I saw Kim gave Zayn medicine to cure his hangover.

"Don't worry. We didn't told anybody. The point is... You should just ignore those haters. As a travel vlogger, I get hate often like that. And Lisa as a professional dancer, of course she had, multiple times. And Jisoo as an actress, she really does get a lot of hate. But did you see us worry about them?! No, right?!" She scolded me that made me sighed.

"Fine, Chaeyoung. Come this Friday." I said then I heard her squealed.

Zayn held my hand that made me looked at him. He raised both of his eyebrows to me and I just nodded.

"Alright. I need to go. Bye, Rosé!" I bid her goodbye and then hanged up.

I placed my phone on the table then notice my breakfast in front of me already so I took my first bite.

"I'll just buy something. Need anything?" Kim asked us.

We both shook our head and she exited the house. I looked at Zayn and saw he was eating with concentration that made me smiled. Cute. Reminds me of Rosé when she eats. I looked every single detail of his face then I got to his neck. Those hickeys are still there...

"Where were you last night?" I asked him that caught his attention.

"Out. With some mates. Had a couple of drinks." He answered.

"And a lot of girls, I assume." I added that made him looked at me. He cleared his throat before speaking.

"N-no. T-there wasn't any girls." He lied that made me scoffed.

"So your 'mates' gave you those hickeys?" I asked that made him stopped from eating.

He stared directly through my eyes and was about to speak but I cut him off.

"Not judging. I did told you to enjoy." I said and fake a smile then stood up and about to walk out.

"I was drunk, Jen." He said and I heard him stood up too.

I scoffed and turned around to face him. "Please! You're an expert in cheating and those kind of lame excuses does not fit you." I told him.

He sighed in frustration and stepped closer to me. "I didn't know they're gonna bring strippers! I tried to refuse but they insisted!"

He yelled and stepped closer to me. "And by 'they', you mean your erection?"

I asked as my back hit the wall. He placed his arms beside me, trapping me inside as he stared at me. We looked at each other for a very long time until he spoke.

"M'sorry."

"For what?"

"Making ya jealous." He said that made scoffed.

I lick my bottom lips before speaking. "I am not jealous." I said.

"Don't do that." He said, his glances from my eyes to my lips only.

"What?" I asked innocently.

"Lick your lips. It makes me horny." He said.

I decided to tease him by smirking. I grabbed the waistband of his sweatpants and pulled him closer to me. I looked directly to his eyes and bit my bottom lip.

"Sh*t."

He cursed then kissed my lips. He kissed me with pure hunger and lust that made the kiss steamy. I opened my mouth and he entered his tongue to it. Our tongues fought until he won so I decided to bite his lower lip and pull it. I smirked then continued to make out with him while my hands ran from his hair to his nape. He grabbed my thighs and wrapped it around his torso, without breaking the kiss.

We continue to kiss until we reached my room and locked the door. "We should be fast. Kim would be here any minute." He said.

He pulled his sweatpants and boxers off as I removed my shorts and underwear.

"We shouldn't be doing this in the first place." I said then kissed him.

He just hummed as a response. "You have a condom?"

"No but I can pull out. Besides, I want to feel you raw." He said then smirked.

He peck a kiss on my lips then positioned himself. He slowly entered me that made me whimpered. He started to thrust in and out that made us moaned so loud.

"F*ck!" I moaned as I gripped on the sheets. Zayn nuzzled his head on my shoulder and goes in and out of me. I moaned when he hit my G spot and sped up. Our moans filled up the room as he quicken his pace. After a few thrusts, I can feel myself about to come.

"Sh*t..." I whined as I released.

Zayn continued to thrust and I felt his d*ck twitched. He pulled out off me and squirted cum all over my stomach and on the sheets while groaning. Zayn stood up to remove his shirt and wiped all of the cum on me. I stood up while both of us dress up when he spoke. "D'you wanna go out with me?"

***** A/N: Entertainer😏 *****