xxxvi

Jennie Gabe

"WATER BREAK!" Lisa shouted and we broke our formation to go to our bags.

I searched for my tumbler and drank water from it. Me and the girls are practicing some dance routine of our songs in the dance studio where Lisa's rehearsing. We sat and talked for a bit when someone entered the studio. Our eyes shifted to the group of people who just entered. Four stunning girls entered the room followed by a guy...

Wait. Zayn?

The blonde girl wrapped her arms around Zayn's and leaned her head on his shoulder.

He didn't even refused. Tch.

"Could you wait a few more minutes? BlackPink still has 5 minutes." A guy mentioned our name that made me removed my eyes from the disgusting view I was looking earlier.

The girls just nodded then the guy left them to go to us.

"Girls, someone is going to use the studio after you..." The guy trailed off but Rosé cut him.

"Yeah, we'll do it." Rosé said while we stand up from our seats.

"Jennie?" A familiar masculine voice called my name.

I closed my eyes and sighed before turning around to look at him. I smile when I saw him and walked to his direction. While I was walking, he removed the blonde girl's arm around his. I stood in front of him then he took a step towards me. He attacked my lips that made the girls gasped and made me surprised. After a few seconds, I recovered and kissed him back.

He caressed my cheeks and I ran my hand through his hair. He put his hand on the back of my head to deepen the kiss while I wrapped my arms around his nape. A few more seconds and we broke the kiss. Both of us panting and catching our breath that temporarily disappeared from the make out session we just had.

Zayn wrapped his arm around my waist and faced the stunning brown girl, gorgeous girl with huge breasts, the girl who looks like a Disney princess and the beautiful blonde girl who is not very welcoming for me based from her reaction. I felt my friends stood beside me when Zayn spoke.

"Jennie this is Little Mix."

"She's Leigh Anne..." He said, pointing to the brown girl.

"Jesy..." The thicker girl among them waved at me and I waved back.

"Jade..." The Disney princess-looking smiled at me.

"And..." He was cut off when the blonde spoke.

"Perrie. Zayn's ex girlfriend." She introduced while handing her hand to me and smirking with the mention of 'Zayn's ex girlfriend'.

I glanced at 'Perrie' then to Zayn who is looking down. I furrowed my eyebrows because of his reaction.

The kiss. Was that... Just a show? To make her jealous? Did he just kiss me to make her jealous? Did he just use me to put a show in front of his ex girlfriend?

I blinked to snap back to reality and saw 'Perrie' looking at Zayn then to me.

Is she trying to make me jealous? It's kinda working. KINDA. But I won't let her win. I smiled sweetly to her and spoke.

"I'm Jennie. Zayn's CURRENT and present girlfriend. And FYI, I don't do hand shakes." I said and smiled sweetly to her.

Her smirk faded as she awkwardly pull her arm from me.

"Hi! I'm Jisoo, she's Rosé and that's Lisa. Together, we're BlackPink." Jisoo introduced.

"If you'll excuse us, we just have to go back to practice." Lisa said nicely while Rosé pull me from Zayn's arms.

We went to our formation while Zayn and the 'Little Mix' sat. The music started and we started to dance while they were watching us.

As soon as the music stopped, we went to our bags and got my tumbler again. I sat on the floor and drank my water when I felt someone wiped my sweat on my face. Zayn sat and faced me.

"You were great, as always." He said then pecked a kiss on my lips.

I thanked him while I packed my things in my bag.

"You're leaving?" He asked and I simply nodded. "I'll take you---"

"No need." I cut him off. "You shouldn't leave your guests all alone here. That would be rude, wouldn't it?"

I stood up and wore the strap of my shoulder bag when he stood up as well.

"You'll be alright, yeah?" He asked that made me chuckled.

"I'll be alright, yes. I'm going with the girls so you don't have to worry." I assured him as I cupped his cheeks and leave a soft kiss on his lips.

"Nini, you're good to go?" Rosé asked me and I just nodded. I walked with him and stopped in front of 'Little Mix'.

"It was nice meeting all of you. Hope we could see each other again." I said without sounding rude.

"Yeah, I was glad as well. And we will see each other again." Perrie said with a tone in her voice, I just couldn't determined what kind of tone was it.

I just nodded and looked at Zayn. "I'll see you at home." He said and I just nodded.

He once again plant a kiss on lips and I waved at him and the girls. I went to Jisoo and wrapped my arm around hers then exited the dance studio.

"You survived that introduction with Zayn's ex! I'm proud of you!" Jisoo said when we walked out of the room that made me laughed.

***** A/N: It's our first day of school again so few more chapters and it'll be the end... Hope you support my other story: treat you better | s.m.

Oh! And excited for #SQUAREUP #BLACKPINK

#LM5IsComing😍😍😍😍😍****"