xix

Zayn Malik

"Mr. Malik, One Direction is here." Jessica walked in into my office and informed me.

Gigi took a leave so Jessica's taking over. I looked up from my laptop and spoke.

"Send 'em in." I commanded her. She nodded and walked out while I closed my laptop and stood from my swivel chair. Then walked in four lads into my office.

"Mate!" Liam greeted me.

I walked to them and each gave them a manly hug as a greeting. I made them sit down whilst I sit on my swivel chair again.

"Let's hang out!" Niall shouted and the lads cheered up that made me chuckled.

"Yeah! Let's drink couple of shots!" Louis shouted.

"Sure. Whereabouts?" I asked as I lean on my desk.

They've suggested a couple clubs but I already got one in my mind.

~~~~~~~~~~

"PARTY PEOPLE!!!" The DJ shouted then the music blasted off making the lads danced a bit. I chuckled at their actions when the owner of the club went to me.

"Mr. Malik." He greeted me while offering his hand.

I accepted it and shook it.

"Table for five?" I asked then glanced at the boys behind me.

When he saw them, he nodded and guided us to a table nearest to the stage.

We sat and ordered some drinks. We talked about stuffs until Louis and Niall got drunk. They stood up and went to the dance floor. They danced and grinded on some lasses when the music stopped. Louis and Niall went back to sit again while groaning that made us laughed.

"May I get everyone's attention?!"

The owner asked in the mic that made the people turned their eyes on stage.

"I would like to introduce to you our performers tonight!" He shouted then the cheering started. "Please welcome! Rosé, Jennie, Lisa and Jisoo!" He introduced then the lights go dim.

Wait. Jennie's here? So this is the work she's referring to. I smirked to myself thinking I'd see her perform tonight.

Again. I noticed Harry get the lads' attention.

"That's Jennie! Daughter of Zayn's girlfriend." He said then nodded at her on stage.

I didn't notice she's already there and she looked hot in just a black crop top and black skinny jeans.

"Which one?" Louis asked.

"There. The one with the jeans." Harry said, pointing at Jennie.

I heard the lads' 'ooh's while I took a sip from my drink.

"Hot bird!" Louis complimented her and drank his drink.

"She's sexy!" Liam muttered.

"Yeah. She's f*cking hot!" Niall agreed.

I just sat there silently whilst listening to the lads praising Jennie and waiting for her to perform. Jennie look through the crowd and then she caught my eyes. Surprised was written all over her but she didn't mind it.

The music started and they started to perform.

They stopped and posed whilst they listen to the audience cheering for them. I clapped my hands slowly whilst the lads banged the table and raised their shot glasses to the air. The lights went off and it was lit again, the music started and they were gone. After a couple of minutes, Jennie and three other lasses walked out from the backstage.

The three went to the bar then I saw Jennie approached me.

"What are you doing here?!" She asked, almost shouting on me that caught the lads' attention.

I kept myself calm and drank my drink before standing to face her.

"Hello to you too, Jennie."

I smirked at her. She narrowed her eyes at me but I ignored it and looked at the lads behind me.

"Jennie, this is One Direction. That's Niall, Louis, Liam and, of course, you've met Harry." I introduced them to her.

The lads waved at her and she just nodded to them while adjusting the strap of her bag on her shoulder.

"You going home?" I asked her then she looked back at me.

"Well, since I saw that you're here, I am going home." She said with a fake smile.

I heard the lads chuckled then she walked out on me. I sat back and ordered another drink.

"She's still feisty." Harry said that made me grinned.

"She has some attitude. I fancy that." Louis said that made the boys chuckled.

"She always like that?" Liam asked me.

"Yeah. Always a b*tch." I answered that made them grinned and nodded.

My drink came and drank it in one shot. I laid the empty glass on the table.

"I gotta go now. Tomorrow, don't forget. Be sober before goin' to the hospital." I told them while wiping my lips.

"A'ight! Bye, mate!" Niall greeted me as I stood up.

I waved at them and left the club to go home. Jennie's performance was f*cking hot and sexy. I even had a boner. Need to go home for her to fix it up.

***** A/N: Using the words of Harry Styles, "NO. F*CKING. WAY."! My story hit 1.07K reads!!! 😍😭😍 Thanks for reading my story! *****