x*

Jennie Gabe

I was about to order another drink when I felt a pair of hands brushed on my hips. He sat on Kim's seat so I spoke to him.

"Kim's seated there." I said, not bothering to throw a glance at him.

"She won't be for a while. Harry will keep her company." He said that made me looked at him.

He drank the remaining whiskey on his glass then signaled to the bartender to give him another one.

He placed a hand on my thigh but I quickly swatted it away that made me earned a smirk from him. The bartender came up to him for another whiskey then served another drinks to other customers.

"You didn't do that before we got here." He said then took a sip from his whiskey. "Is it because you're worried we'll get caught?"

He asked but I didn't answer. He stood up, placed his hand on my thigh and whispered to my ear.

"Don't worry. Your mom went home the second you finished your performance and Gigi's wasted so I sent some people to take her home. Wouldn't mind someone to fill up her place." When I felt goosebumps, I stood up to get further from him.

"I am known in this club and if anyone saw me getting all touchy with my mother's boy toy - I mean - boyfriend, I'll be all over the news!" I practically shouted but he just chuckled at me.

"D'you think anyone knows about my relationship with Evelyn?" He asked then scoffed. "It's only me, her, a few people and you."

He said then stepped closer to me but I stepped back. "Still. I'm a model and you're a music producer!" I said.

He stayed quiet, finished his drink and dragged me out from the club.

~~~~~~~~~~

He opened the front door without breaking the kiss. I pulled away for a bit to check if Evelyn is awake.

"What?" He asked, catching his breath.

"Just checking if my mom's around the corner."

"She never gets up in the middle of the night." He smirked then crashed his lips on mine.

Our tongues battled then his hands traveled through my thighs. I jumped on him and he caught me, wrapping my legs around his torso. He carried me all the way up to my room without breaking the kiss. He closed and locked the door without finding difficulty and gently lay me on my bed. He broke the kiss to remove his shirt and shoes while I remove my boots, belt and jewelries.

He slammed his lips on mine but this time, I pulled away to remove my shirt. I threw my shirt somewhere around my room while I wrapped my arms on his neck to deepen the kiss. He left my lips and started planting kisses on my cheek and jawline. He sucked and nipped the skin on my neck and collarbones that made me moaned so hard.

His hands reached for the clasp of my bra and unhook it with ease. He remove my bra, threw it somewhere and sucked my left nipple while he harshly squeeze my right breast. When I moaned so loud, Zayn kissed me back as he reached for the waistband of my skirt.

"Be quiet, baby girl." He whispered then went lower to pulled down my skirt, exposing the only material that is covering me.

He removed my panty and before I know it, he has inserted one finger in me.

"Oh f*ck." I moaned as his finger go in and out of me.

"So beautiful." He moaned.

Without warning, he inserted another finger in me that made me gripped the pink sheets of my bed. He goes in and out of me, his pace goes faster every time I moaned.

"Ahh sh*t!" he moaned then felt his tongue flapped my folds.

I felt a knot form in my lower stomach which means I feel my climax going ahead.

"F*ck Zayn. I'm cumming." I moaned that made him go faster until I release a very hot liquid. He licks me clean then went back to my face to kiss my lips once again, tasting myself from his mouth. He moaned in my mouth and we made out for a while until he has remove his jeans and boxers.

Without breaking our kiss, he gets the condom from his jeans pocket. He pulled away to ripped open the condom with his mouth and put it in his red hardened huge d*ck. He lifts my body on the bed to position ourselves.

"You're not a virgin, right?" He asked me and I shook my head as a response.

He kissed me on my forehead before sliding himself in me that made me whimpered.

"F*ck, doll." He moaned. "You're so tight." He said while he's thrusting in and out of me.

"Faster, Zayn." I requested but he slowed down.

"That's not my name, baby girl." He said, keeping the slow thrusts.

"F*ck daddy, faster!"

I whimpered that made him thrust faster, granted my request as our moans filled up the room. A few more thrusts and I felt the need to release again.

"F*ck, I'm close." I whimpered while he continue to thrust in me.

"I'm cumming, love." Zayn moaned and after a few hard thrusts, I once again released cum so hard my eyes roll back.

Zayn was quick to follow me and hit his climax in the condom. He pulled off of me and threw the condom. He laid beside me, both of us panting. He pulled my body to him. He pulled the blanket to cover us when he spoke.

"You're my best f*ck so far." He panted as I lay my head on his chest and his arm wrapped around my shoulder then both of us drifted to sleep.

*****
A/N: Wow. I'm terrible at writing smut as you can read... Anyways, I've just gotten back from Boracay so this is the only time I got to update.

DaSeuSaja, I'm using my phone to update so I can't dedicate it to you... At least, I mentioned you. You're welcome.😂
*****