xiii

Jennie Gabe

The week passed and all I do is work, work, work. Not trying to sound like Rihanna but that's all I've been. I know my manager warned me that I'll be working throughout the week but I think my body wasn't ready for it. Well, yeah. After that steamy sex me and Zayn had, my body would no doubt be ready for it. I reminded myself sarcastically.

I opened the door and entered the house. I closed the door behind me and walked in the living room. I plopped my body on the couch when Kim came in.

"Hey, how's work?" She asked while I sit up straight.

"Still work." I answered while I remove my coat and gave it to her.

"You look pale." She said and I smiled weakly to her.

"I'm just tired." I said weakly, almost like a whisper.

"You're not just tired." She disagreed to my statement. She brought her hand to my forehead and cupped it.

"You're hot. I think you have a fever, Jen." She said worriedly that made me chuckled.

"I'm okay." I said to her.

"Whatever. Go change your clothes before Zayn comes back." She commanded me.

"Zayn's not home?"

"No, missy. He's at work." She answered and I just nodded.

I go upstairs and did what she said to me. I remove my shoes, jeans and blouse and change into a more comfortable sweatshirt and pajamas.

I went out and jogged downstairs. "Hi, Zayn. Hi, Harry." I heard Kim greeted them.

"Hi, love." Harry greeted her back.

"Is Jennie home?" I heard Zayn asked.

"She's in her room, changing. I think she has a slight fever." Kim said.

"What?! Is she okay?!" Zayn asked, raising his voice a bit louder. My phone vibrated on my hand so I answered it while I walked in to the living rom.

"Jen!" Garrett greeted me.

"What's up, Garrett?" I asked him.

"Chanel wants you again to endorse their make up. You okay tomorrow?" He asked.

"Tomorrow? What time?" I asked. I was waiting for Garrett's answer when Zayn snatched my phone from my hand. "HEY!" I shouted but ignored me and brought my phone up to his ear.

"Jennie can't make it tomorrow." He said then hanged up that made me shocked. He cupped my forehead and spoke. "You need to rest." He said then walked to his office.

When I remember my phone is still on his hand, I followed him. "Zayn, give me my phone." I said while running to catch his pace.

He keep walking so I followed him until we reached to his office. He opened the door and entered while I close the door.

"You need to rest, Jen." He said while walking to his swivel chair and sat.

"At least give me back my phone." I said but kinda sound weak since I felt my head ache. 

"It's mine until you get better. I'll confiscate it for a while." He said that made me scoffed.

"Confiscate? I'm not a teenager." I sternly said.

"But you're acting like one." He said that made me narrow my eyes to him. "Look, just take some rest. If you have your phone, you're still going to do work. Look at yourself, you're knackered."

He said while standing up from his seat and stood in front of me.

"If your concern is me looking at your phone, I won't. Trust me."

I rolled my eyes before turning around. I was on my way to walk out his office but he's fast enough to turn me to face him. He wrapped his arm around my waist while he put some strands of my hair behind my ear.

"Get well, okay?" He whispered.

"Just don't look at my phone." I said that made his eyebrows furrowed.

"Why? Are you hiding something from me?" He asked suspiciously so I decided to teased him.

"Just some random guys' numbers."

I answered that made him went back to his table but I stopped him. 

"Hey, I'm kidding. Gosh. Can't I just joke around?" I said while chuckling but my eyes started to blink slowly.

"You're shattered. Go to your room and sleep."

He commanded me. "Fine, daddy." I teased and was about to go out when he tighten his grip on me.

"Leaving without giving daddy a kiss, aren't you now?" He asked seductively with a smirk on his lips that made me chuckled.

I pecked his lips and was about to pull away when he cupped my cheek to deepen the kiss. He licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance which I weakly gave in as I wrapped my arms around his neck. Our tongues battled for a while but in the end he won. After a minute or two of us making out, we broke the kiss. Both of us panting and catching our breaths.

"You know you're gonna get infected by kissing me." I said that made him chuckled.

"For a snogging session like that? I won't mind."

***** A/N: SUMMER!!! 😍 *****