xxii

Jennie Gabe

"Kim! Seen Jennie?" I heard Zayn entered my room and asked.

Kim came back yesterday and just did laundry. I came out of my bathroom and saw Zayn in my door.

"Heard my name." I said, catching his attention. "You need something?"

Zayn stepped inside as Kim got out of the room and closed the door.

"I..." He trailed off as I grabbed my folded clothes on my bed and brought it to my walk-in closet as he follows me. "...wanna show you where I work." He said that made me looked at him with furrowed eyebrows.

"Why?" I asked him as we got out from my walk-in closet.

"Why not?" He asked back while pulling me closer to him and wrapping his arms around my waist.

I chuckled before speaking. "Seriously, why?" I asked but all I get is a shrug and he pulled me to my bed. He sat first then made me sit on his lap.

"Last two days, I found out very int'resting fact about you and I wanna know more." He said while playing with my hair. "But before I enter your world, I'd like to introduce you to me world first, which is me work." He explained then played with my hands and intertwined our fingers.

"Why all of a sudden, you want to know about me?" I asked.

"I wanna bond with you... We've just been f*cking for a while, we never got to know 'bout each other." He said that made me chuckled.

I stood up and sighed. "Fine. Get ready to see the real Jennie..." I said.

He smiled then stood up. He cupped my cheeks and peck a kiss on my lips. "I'd be honored."

~~~~~~~~~~

"Wait." I pulled his hand before entering the building. "What are you going to introduce me? Your girlfriend's daughter?" I asked. Or recent f*ck buddy?

He cupped my cheeks and spoke. "I'll introduce you as my girlfriend, yeah?"

"You think Evelyn wouldn't mind?" I asked that made him sighed.

"Look, I'll explain ev'rythin' to her, yeah? Besides, she'll be delighted to see us bonding. Don't worry."

I nodded then he held my hand and pulled me inside. The building is beyond mesmerizing. It's like Christian Grey's building, but better. He walked in the front desk and a beautiful blonde looked up to us. 

"Good morning, Mr. Malik. Ms. Hadid is waiting for you in your office." She informed him that made Zayn nodded.

"Thank you." Zayn thanked her. "By the way, Kayla this is my girlfriend, Jennie."

"Jennie, this is Kayla Morgan, our front desk." He said and simply greeted her with a 'Hi'.

Zayn looked at me with a raised eyebrow and a confused smirk. I leaned closer to him and whispered.

"I don't do handshakes, if you noticed." He chuckled then Kayla spoke.

"Jennie Gabe?" She said that made me looked at her confusingly.

"You know me?" I asked. She was about to answer when Zayn interrupted her.

"Of course, love. You're a famous model. Everyone knows you. Shall we go?" He asked and I nodded.

I walked first, him following behind me as his hand is place on my lower back. We entered the elevator and Zayn pressed the highest floor. The elevator rang and opened. Zayn grabbed my hand and pulled me on his way to his office. Some employees are greeting him until we arrive to his office.

His office at work is very identical to his office at home, to be honest. The only difference is the view of the whole city by the full length window. I saw Gigi and Jessica talking beside Zayn's desk. Zayn cleared his throat that caught their attention.

"Good morning, Mr. Malik." Both of them greeted him at the same time.

"Morning." He greeted them back while letting go of my hand.

He walked to his swivel chair and sat while I went to the window to admire the view.

"Anyways, if someone asks who is Jennie to me, tell 'em she's me girlfriend." He commanded calmly.

I looked at them and Gigi has wide eyes and Jessica looks at me from head to toe with disgust.

"Noted, Mr. Malik. Meeting starts in three minutes?" Gigi said.

"Ahh, yes!" He shouted then stood up from his seat. He came up to me and cupped my cheeks. "I'll just be in a meeting for an hour then we can go."

I nodded then he peck on my lips that made my eyes wide. He just smirked at me then walked out. Gigi and Jessica followed him outside but then he stopped to looked back at me and then to Jessica.

"Jessica, if Jennie needs anything, give it to her, yeah?" Zayn demanded and Jessica hesitantly nodded.

They walked out of the office and left me with Jessica. Jessica sighed before turning to me and put up a fake smile.

"Anything I can get you, Ms. Gabe? Coffee, water, tea?" She asked.

"Coffee will do, thank you. And please, call me Jennie." I said and she nodded.

She was about to turn but she walked closer to me. "You know, that Mr. Malik and I are..." She trailed off but I continue her sentence.

"F*cking, I know."

"Right. And I am aware that you're really his girlfriend's daughter. So why put up a show?"

She asked that made chuckled. "I think you should ask your boss about that. Your sexual relationship with him isn't actually an enough excuse to ask about his personal life. Now, I'm expecting my coffee, thank you very much." I said with a fake smile.

She frowned and sighed loudly out of frustration. She flipped her hair to me and walked away that made me chuckled and shook my head.

***** A/N: About to upload a new story. 😬😁😁 *****