xxxvii

Jennie Gabe

"I'm okay here. Go to sleep, Kim." I commanded Kim who is fighting the urge to close her eyes.

"No, I'll wait here with you." She protested while yawning. I chuckled and warned her.

"Kim..."

"Why do you even have to wait for Zayn to come home? It's 2 a.m. and there's no possibility that he'll be home any minute." She explained that made me smiled.

"I know that. I just REALLY need to talk to him..." I told her.

She yawned again and leaned her head on the back of the couch that made me laughed.

"Go to sleep, Kim. Seriously." I instructed her.

"You sure?" She asked and I nodded.

She hesitantly nodded while standing up and going to her room. I leaned back against the back of the couch and sighed.

I need to talk to him about the kiss earlier. I don't know why am I so paranoid about it but I just know something's not right... That's why I really need to talk to him...

~~~~~~~~~~

I felt a hand pressed on my cheek and a pair of lips pressed on mine. I opened my eyes and saw Zayn kissing me. I pulled away and rubbed my eyes as I sat up. I didn't realize I slept waiting for him.

"Hey." He greeted me while he sit beside me.

"Hey." I groggily greeted him back.

I looked directly to his eyes and hesitate to speak a word.

I need to talk to him... But I don't know how will I start.

Without my mind communicating to my body, I smashed my lips on his and started kissing him. He didn't have second thoughts to kiss me back and then his hands cupped my cheeks. We continued to kiss each other while I lay on my back on the couch. He positioned himself on top of me and removed his coat without breaking the kiss.

I kissed him while I unbuttoned his shirt as his lips left mine and went to my neck. He sucked and nibbled on the skin of my neck when I realize the purpose of what I am still doing on the couch in the living room at 3:30 a.m. I placed my hands on his chest and slightly pushed him away from me. I sat once again and ran my hand through my hair.

"Jen..."

"How was the show earlier?" I asked him.

I looked at him and saw he's furrowing his eyebrows to me. "The kiss? Wasn't that a show in front of your ex girlfriend?"

I asked him again that made him avoid my eyes.

"You used me." I said to him with disgust.

He looked at me in disbelief. "I used you?" He asked me while scoffing. "Isn't it you asked me to in the first place?!"

He asked me that made me shocked. He's right but not totally right.

"Yeah. I let you use me against my mom, not for you to make your ex girlfriend jealous!" I shouted. "How selfish could you be?!" I asked while I turn my back to him and ran my hand through my hair.

"I'm selfish?! Didn't you used me s'well to revenge to Evelyn?!"

"But I told you we should stop this! But you insisted to continue this! For what?! For your personal profile, right?! And don't use that sh*tty excuse that my mom approve to this!"

"Jen..."

"The kiss earlier... What was that?! What's the meaning of that kiss?!"

I screamed and paused for a while to wipe the tears I never notice came out from my eyes.

"Are you still using me?! Are you still using my body?! Are you still using me for pleasure?! For sex?! For a good f*ck?!? Explain it to me, Zayn 'cause I'm so f*cking confused!

F*ck, these confused feelings of me!" I shouted while standing up.

"I CAN'T GO TO SLEEP KNOWING I HAVE FEELINGS TO MY MOTHER'S BOYFRIEND! THIS COMPLICATED RELATIONSHIP IS SH*T! IT WAS ALREADY WRONG TO F*CK YOU AND HAVING FEELINGS TO YOU!" 

"D'YOU THINK YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS CONFUSED FEELINGS?!" He shouted that made me looked at him. He is now also standing. "I HAVE FEELINGS FOR YOU, JENNIE! GOD, D*MN IT! I LOV---"

He was about to say those three 'magical' words to me when he was interrupted by a female voice.

"What's going on here?" We both looked turn to the direction where we heard the voice and surprised to see who it was.

"M-mom?"