xxix

Jennie Gabe

I walked downstairs to the kitchen to grab something to eat. I was surprised to see Kim leaning on the counter.

"Hey." I greeted her.

"Hey." She greeted me back. "Why are you still up?" She asked me that made me chuckled.

"I could ask the same thing." I said then she sighed.

"I couldn't sleep. Me and Harry aren't in good terms." She said with a sad tone.

"What happened?" I asked.

"I just thought we were serious. But then I saw him with some girls so I'm totally ignoring his calls and avoiding him as much as possible." I listened while I searched for food around in the kitchen.

"I hope I could give an advice but I think I'm on the same side." I said apologetically while I face her.

"I understand." She said. 

We were interrupted when something heavy fell from the front door. We hurried to the front door and saw Zayn stumbling to walk to the stairs.

"Oh my gosh." I said and immediately caught Zayn when he was about to fall. He looked at me with his half-opened eyes and smirked.

"Jennie..." He whispered that made me smell his breath, alcohol.

"Kim, could you close the door and help me." I commanded.

She ran to the door and locked it then grabbed Zayn's right arm and wrapped around her shoulder while I did the same with his left arm. 

Kim opened Zayn's room door and we laid him on his bed. We catch our breaths then Kim spoke.

"I think... He needs... A sponge bath..." She said while panting.

"Yeah... I need a bowl... With warm water... And a towel..." I said.

I swear Zayn is f*cking heavy.

Kim nodded then exited his room to get a towel and a bowl of water. I sat beside Zayn on his bed and sighed.

"Zayn, help me out here. Remove your shirt." I said and he sat up.

He raised his arms and I started to remove his shirt. He laid back again and I threw his shirt off somewhere around his room. I unbuckle his belt then he playfully moaned. I paused and playfully hit his forehead that made him chuckled. I pulled his pants off him, leaving him with his boxers. Kim came back with a bowl of warm water and a face towel then placed it on his bedside table.

"I can handle this, Kim. Go to sleep." I told her.

"Sleep right after, Jen. I swear if I hear a single moan..." She teased but I cut her off.

"Oh my gosh! Yes, I will. Now go to sleep and dream of your precious Harry." I teased her back while she exit the room and closed the door. 

I grabbed the face towel and squeezed it to remove the excess water. I sat again beside him and started to wipe his right arm. From his right arm, I went to his neck and saw purple spots all over it. His neck is full of hickeys that made me stopped and looked at him.

"Mmm..." He moaned that made me gulped then ignored the hickeys and started to clean his chest.

I moved to his left arm and then his stomach. I wiped his stomach lower and lower that made him moaned. I looked at his face and saw his eyes were closed. I sighed and placed the towel on the bowl. I was about to stand up but Zayn pulled my hand that made me sat again. He pulled me closer to him and then attacked my lips. He kissed me passionately and as much as I would like to kiss back, I pulled away. I pushed him back and he laid on his bed.

I told him and to myself that we will never kiss or f*ck in his and mom's room on his and mom's bed.

I stared at his lips and it was bright red. It was obviously swollen from all of the make-out session he had with some girls. I covered his lower part with his blanket and stood up. I grabbed the bowl and walked out of his room. I leaned on the door and sighed.

Why do I feel like killing someone? Like the ones that gave those hickeys to Zayn in particular... 

***** A/N: BBMA'S WAS LIT ONLY BECAUSE OF MAH QUEENS ARIANA GRANDE, DUA LIPA AND BEBE REXHA... AND OF COURSE, KING FRANKIE GRANDE!😍 *****